'they were gone'

When Alex and I got home I quickly ran up to my room holding my heels and got into the shower to wash my body and hair.

-------------

After that I decided to go down stairs to see my family, by this time Jayden, Aloura, and Pablo should be leaving right now. So I should say goodbye to them.

Once I got down the stairs I hugged all of them and told them I'll miss them. Then that was it they were gone.

I know that I'm going to miss them especially Jayden. Yeah, I liked him but Alex didn't trust him and I car about my brother way more than a stupid crush.

I walked up to my mom and sat down at the table I saw my father talking to Alex about something, I looked at the bottom of my hair and decided that I need to get a hair cut, "Mom, do you think I could get my hair cut today."

"Yeah sure but you have to get Alex to drive you, and while your there you can dye it black like you wanted to." I've been wanting to dye my hair black for quite some time now but I never got around to it.

I walked over to Alex and my dad, "Alex can you drive me to get my hair done?" I asked with a smile

"Sorry Becca but he can't he has stuff to do but I'll take you." I looked at my dad in shock he never wanted to take me anywhere especially a hair salon.

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah, be ready in ten minutes." 

I nodded and went up to my room to get dressed for the day. I decided to to do nothing with my hair since I was going to get it done so I just brushed it and applied some mascara and went back down stairs to leave.

*****************

I hope you all liked the chapter

Like always Please Vote comment and Follow