Chapter 1: Unexpected Return.

Start from the beginning

He loves me and treats me with so much respect, he's the perfect gentlemen. I sometimes question how I even have such a gorgeous, sexy caring boyfriend. I am the luckiest girl in the world right now.

Right now nobody was in the house, my dad has Mila for the night to give me and Ryan some well-deserved space and alone time. He cooked an amazing meal for us both and now we were having some adult time in our bedroom.

The mature scene below. (Ryan's Pov)

Her breathless moans and slight whimpers only served to inflame my lust as I caressed her through the damp fabric of her panties. Warm breath against my neck made me shiver slightly, goosebumps spreading across my skin instantly.

Hope's pants were becoming louder, they were ending in a soft huff every time my fingers reached the top of her slit. I started to rub her a little harder and faster making her bury her head in the crook of my neck. She undulated against me, hips rocking back and forth as she ground herself against my fingers in her lust.

"Oh my god, Ryan!"

I could barely recognize her voice as there was a husky hint to it, her arousal so evident now. It was so unlike her unusual calm voice. Hope let out a whimper as I removed my hand from her sex. I couldn't stop my smirk from forming as she silently begged for more, closing her thighs together.

With ease I rolled her over until she was lying underneath me, her slim tanned legs spread open. I gazed down at her whilst her lidded eyes gazed back at me, arousal warring with adoration within their deep blue crystal depths.

I reached down with one of my hands instantly ripping away her underwear, now leaving her completely naked underneath me.

As I started to kiss her, losing myself in the sensuality of her plump lips moving against my own, my hand continued it's journey southward. I slowly teased her which made her need obvious, hips tilting up slightly in a silent bid to urge me to hurry.

She broke the kiss, turning her head slightly to look at me. "Ryan," she moaned softly, her hand reaching down to grip my wrist.

"Stop being such a tease and fuck me already" She demanded which was such a turn on for me, well I best do what the lady says.

As I hovered over her with a smirk placed on my lips I couldn't help but look into her beautiful blue eyes. Knowing that she's mine and only mine made me the happiest man alive. After she had Mila she became ashamed of her body.

Hope didn't want me seeing her naked thinking I would be disgusted with her stretch marks and baby weight but I didn't care. She was and is the most beautiful woman to me. That didn't matter to her though, she must have trained every single day at the gym and progressed a lot with her fighting skills.

Now she was an amazing fighter, she even beats a lot of the men in her gang who are twice her size and that have been training a lot longer than her. Sometimes we practice on each other, but most of the time it ends up with us having rough sex.

What can I say, I'm a guy and she's sexy as hell.

"You're so beautiful Hope" I sat her up, bringing her to her knees, my eyes scanning her body making me groan with a hungry need for her. I ripped the shirt that I was wearing in half so I could wrap it around her head as a blindfold.

As I finished tying a knot making sure it wouldn't slip off I forcefully pushed her back down on the bed making her gasp in surprise, which earned another smirk from me.

I started kissing her slipping my tongue into her mouth without warning, the sweet taste of mint and fruity wine. I felt her small hand trail down my body until she reached my manhood. I bit her bottom lip gently as she took hold of my large member, slowly sliding up and down my length.