👑2👑

👑

The prince walked up to the man and smiled as he reached out his hand politely.

'May i have this dance?'

The man looks shocked but nodded when his friend next to him wanted him to say yes.

The prince took his hands and pull him to the middle of the room and started to dance as the instrumental played. They both dance slowly to the music while staring in to the each other's eyes, they can almost sees the jealousy that was formed in every women's eyes.

After a good few minutes of dancing in each other arms, they stop and the prince waved to the guest. The man break apart and started to walked to his friend who smiling wildly at him.

'You dance with the prince hyung! Your own crush!'

The man called Kim Seokjin blushed deeply by his friend's words. He admitted that his friend Park Jimin was corrected, Seokjin's eyes widened when he look down at his watch.

'What's wro-' Seokjin cut him off.

'We gotta go Jimin! It's already 8pm.' Jimin cursed under his breath.

Why Seokjin and Jimin was panicked when it's only 8pm? Seokjin's and Jimin's parents are coming home today from working at another country. Seokjin and Jimin already promised them to have dinner together.

Jimin and Seokjin were friends since they're kids. Jimin knows Seokjin secret about having crush on the the prince Jungkook... Seokjin also knows that Jimin have a crush on the prince's knight that is Kim Namjoon.