👑6👑

👑

After shopping in countless store, we finally went to a restaurant to eat. The prince order some steak while I'm just ordering fried rice with chicken soup. Trust me it's good and delicious if you try it, the prince asked me if i would like to order something else but i refused.

Many girls staring at me with full of jealousy in their eyes which making me feel so uncomfortable. I just wanted to eat quickly and leave as soon as possible. Aish.. I should have killed Jimin later for leaving me alone....with such an handsome prince.

After we'd done eating, the prince wants to go walked at the park that built by his family, the royal family. I actually wanted to go home but he wants me to stay with him and it'll be rude to rejected the prince's wants.

We walked along the park and i smell the cool breeze around me and sigh deeply. The prince looked at me for the past 10 minutes and I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable.

'W-why are you staring, your highness?' The prince just shooked his head and stared into my eyes deeply.

'Nothing you're just... too beautiful for me to resist.' i blushed by his words but inside, i believe the complete opposite.

'Hmm actually I'm not that beautiful.' i giggled but stop when he looked mad by my answers.

'No! You're beautiful and i wanted you to believe that and I'll punished you if you don't! Do you understand?'