👑5👑

👑

My eyes widened at the beautiful yet manly voice and is swear my knees gonna fall down. I turned around slowly but gasped as he stood to closed. Too closed that our nose almost touched and i can count his eyelashes.

'H-hi?'

Jungkook smiled and gave me a flower which is a beautiful red rose, which is my favourite. I blushed as i took the flower from him, the hot prince.

'You alone?'

'No I'm ac-' i turned around but Jimin's gone. Did he left me alone? Wow, what a great friend i have..

I pouted at the thought of being alone but then Jungkook giggled cutely and smiled.

'Want to go with me?' i widened my eyes but imagining myself hanging out with the prince will be fun and romantic... But what if i embarrassed him in front of everyone. What if i-

'Shall we?' I nodded and we both started to walked inside a store and by store i mean a clothing store.

He was trying to find a new clothes for him i think, i saw some couple sweater that was place in front of the store which is green in colour with 'We're couple' in front of it.

I imagined myself and the prince wear it in public which is so impossible in my life to happen. I sigh and turned around but gasped when i saw Jungkook staring at me with stern eyes. But that's gone when i blink..guess it's just my imaginations.