👑25👑

👑

Seokjin

'Ah! N-ngh d-d-daddy!' he trace his tongue on my rim and push in.

His tongue doing their magic inside making me moaned loudly. I found my hands on his pink-peach hair. Jungkook groaned but i know he love it.

He pull away making me whined. The pleasure ran on my whole body as he quickly lubbed his fingers and threw the bottle away.

Without warning he slammed his three fingers inside hitting my prostate in one push. I moaned loudly and clench my hands on the bed sheets.

He pull out and push back in roughly and the familiar feeling forms inside my stomach. I clench around his fingers but he quickly pull out. I whimpered and make a grabby hands at him.

'D-daddy! Why did y-you s-stop?' Jungkook ignored and quickly push his full length in slapping his balls on my ass.

'AH!! J-jungkook!' Jungkook scoffed and slapped my ass.

'It's Daddy, you're a bad boy.' i whimpered.

'Ah! Nggh mh I'm s-sorry daddy! Punish y-your bad b-b-boy.' Jungkook smirked and slammed harder tortured my prostate.

'N-no ah!' tears formed on my eyes.

The pleasure is too much for me to bare. I bit my lips as the slapping sound is getting faster and harder everytime he hit my weak spot.

Jungkook leaned in and kiss my neck roughly. I gasped as he bit on my skin and soon use his warm tongue to ease the pain.
The pain soon turn into a pleasure that keep running all over my body.

I cummed hard all over my chest and his chest. Jungkook growled and cummed inside me as i whined at the fullness. He lay down next to me, he wrapped his hands around me and i snuggled on his warm chest.

'Like the surprise?' i widened my eyes.

'You aren't drunk?' he laughs.

'No, I'm just acting. You think i can't hold the drunk feeling?' He smirked.

'But you-'

'I did have a drink but i can manage it baby. Now sleep.' i giggled and sleep.

We both soon sleep in each other warm embraces.