👑10👑

👑

'So.. How's the ball? Did you have fun?' Father asked as he put the toast inside his mouth.

That day, my father and mother were on vacation to Hawaii. Since it was their 25th anniversary.

'It was fun father.' Mother hum and gasp excitedly.

'Did you meet someone?' i smiled at the thought of Seokjin comes back.

'OMO! He's smiling dear which means he found someone..finally!' My father smiled and pat my back.

'Good Job Son.. Who is it? Is it a boy?' i nodded.

My parents never really care about the gender. As long as I'm happy they're fine.. I really love them for supporting me.

'It's a boy and his name is Seokjin father.' My Father stood up and clapped his hands.

'Alright then! Bring him to us and we'll talk.' I chuckled.

'I think Seokjin will ne nervous on meeting you guys.' Namjoon said and my mother shook her head.

'Hey i want to see my future son-in-law as soon as possible.' my father nodded his head.

'Exactly!' i stand up and smirks.

'Alright, Namjoon hyung please get the car ready, we'll bring my future husband here since the king and queen wanted to see him.'

Namjoon giggled and nodded.

'On my way, sir.'

I went inside my room and took my phone and quickly text Seokjin.

Jungkook: Hi Seokjin~

Seokjin: Hi Kookie~

I smiled at the nickname he gave me and it's making my heart beat faster.

Jungkook: Hey, you busy?

Seokjin: No but why?

Jungkook: Um my parents wants to meet you..

Seokjin: WHAT!

Jungkook: Yes i know but you need to come, please..

Seokjin: Hmm Okay..

Jungkook: Great! I'll see you there, my driver will get you.

Seokjin: Okay bye..