👑21👑

👑

Jungkook

Namjoon went inside the house but then froze when he saw Jimin aka his crush. Namjoon didn't know that we're trying to surprise him, we told him that he need to wear casual clothes because he's going to come with us to meet Seokjin's family. Now we'll let them both have their own time here while they can.

'Looks like Namjoon's here.' Jimin blushed and hid behind Seokjin broad shoulders.

'Awed..' Namjoon slapped my arm making me laughed at the sweet couple.

'Go on dude!' Namjoon gave me a dangerous glare but then he suddenly pull Jimin out of the house to god who knows where.

I stood up and went to backhugged Seokjin.

'Hey babe?' he hummed and gave me a peck on the left cheeks.

'When can i become a dad?' Seokjin gasped and turned around as i smiled gently at his shocked face.

'Y-You wanted to?' i laughed at his cuteness.

'Hell yeah!' He giggled and nodded.

'Boy or girl?' i thought about it for a second.

'Don't even care, as long as they're my child and i love you guys.' Seokjin's eyes watered and i kiss his forehead.

👑

Namjoon held my hand making me blushed all the way to the garden behind the cottage i knew that wasn't far away from Seokjin's parent house.

'You.' i jumped in surprised.

'Y-yes?' i gulped nervously.

Damn he's hot when he wear his casual clothes. Dark brown sweater and pair of blue jeans, his dark brown hair was parted. Damn!

'You're Jimin huh?' i nodded.

'I heard that you have a crush on me.*Eyes glaring daggers* Is that true?' my eyes widened.

I'm going to kill Seokjin hyung for sure!

'U-um..' but then he cut me off with a kiss.

He kiss me making me moaned, i feel his big hands on my plump ass that no one can't resist.

'Date me?' i laughed.

'Hell yeah!'

I'm, Park Jimin has a boyfriend and he is the Prince's Knight Kim Namjoon.

'Love you.. I know that it's t-' i cut him off with a rough kiss.

'I don't care.. I love you too.' i smiled.