👑15👑

👑

As the prince and his husband went outside the castle, they waved to all people that been cheering the whole time.

'Thank you for coming to the royal wedding and thank you for supporting our love.' the prince smiled and Seokjin's blushed as he hiding behind his lover.

👑

We kissed each other roughly as he pushed me inside his room well our room now. His big hands slid inside my white suit and i moaned as he touch my nipples making it hard.

His hands doing magic to my hardened nipples, rub it then twist it and pulling on it. I keep moaning into his mouth and my hand go to his hair tugging on it making we both pull away.

'J-Jungkook-ah.' He growled and soon attacking my neck, kissing on it and suck. He pull away and admired my neck which is full of hickeys.

'Damn! You're so beautiful..' i moaned by his words, i yelp as he carry me into the large king sized bed. He lay me down on my back and he hovered over me making me gulp as i saw his eyes full of lust and need.

'I'll make you're mine tonight baby.' i nodded and pull him into a short peck on his lips.

'P-Please..make me yours.'

Jungkook kissed me roughly making me moaned by his action. I didn't noticed as his hands went to my pants and pull it off and my boxers too.

I slowly tugged on his black suit and whined. He chuckled and get his suit off and my mouth waters by the hot view.

Hard tanned body, chocolate abs that makes me wanna touch it. His wide shoulders that everyone want to touch it.

Jungkook growled by how i look into his body. He quickly pull my suit away leaving me naked infront of him. A bit of embarrassed, i tried to cover ny body up but Jungkook quickly took my wrist and pinned it upside my head, preventing me to do so.

'Don't baby, you're beautiful.' he kissed my cheeks making me giggled.

'J-Jungkook~P-please hurry.' I pouted and he laughed.

'Needy boy.' i whined but stops as he took a lube from the nightstand that was located next to the bed. He lubed up his fingers and slowly stick one in me. I let out a huffed as he moved his finger.

Soon he puts another and i groaned in pain. He curles his fingers and i moaned as he hits my prostate.

'Ah! M-more~' He put the third finger in and I'm already moaning mess on the bed.

He pull out and i groaned by the emptiness. As i was about to talked, i screamed as i feel a big and hard things went inside of me. It's hurts so bad and tears slide down my cheeks.

'Shh baby, just relax okay? I'm here and it'll only hurts for a seconds.' i whimpered and nod, try to relax.

After a good few minutes, i slowly moved my hips. He took that as a sign and thrust at a steady speed making my heart swells by how gentle he is at the same time.

'Ah mm! Ngh~ J-Jungkook f-faster Aah!' Jungkook quickly thrust into me at an animalistic pace and i cried out by the pleasure that i get.

My hands went behind his back and scratches his back. He moaned by the pain and i release my seed into my chest and some landing on his abs. He growled by my walls as it tighten around his cock and he released inside me.

He pull out and i whimpered by the emptiness. Jungkook went to the bathroom and come back with wet towels. He wipe the cum off me and himself, carefully putting a blue shirt which is his on me. Complete it with a black boxers. He wear a red shirt and black shorts then went next to me.

He kiss my swollen lips and i went closed to him trying to get more warmth. He chuckled and hugged me tight and I sigh deeply.

'You're mine babe.'

'Yours.'