👑9👑

👑

I woke up by my butler and i went straight to the bathroom to freshen up. I brushed my teeth and put on a red dress shirts with white dress pants and black dress shoes. Just like my mother say i need to look smart and handsome.

I went outside of the room and saw my knight aka bestfriend aka God of Destruction Kim Namjoon. I pouted at the memory as he broke my presents on my 10th birthday.

'Hi and good morning prince Jungkook.' i roll my eyes at his behavior.

'Seriously hyung? Just call me Jungkook I'm your best friend for like 22 years now.' Namjoon look blankly at me.

'Yes that's true but still I'm your knight and you're a prince.' We both start to walked to the dining room.

I saw my mother the Queen was helping the maid preparing the table. Even though she was a Queen, she's still a kindhearted women and i love her for that. My father the King was sitting at the table as he smiled at my mother.

My parents always sweet and be lovey dovey around each other, there's no one time they can stop and i knew they had a very strong and powerful bond.

'Good Morning, Mother and Father.' I sit down at the wooden table that matched with the table as Namjoon does the same next to me.

We're cousins so it's normal to do this everyday... We're more like a happy and big family.