👑20👑

Jungkook Pov.

'Come on in your highness..' i laughed and shook my head as i come inside the house.

We all went inside the living room and i sit in one of the couches that located near the fireplace, now it's almost winter so it's a bit cold. Even our people wearing sweater or jackets everytime they went out to the market or somewhere far.

'Please don't call me that, just call me Jungkook I'm your son-in-law after all.' She widened her eyes but then smiled as she nods.

'We've been waiting to meet you Jungkook-ah, besides Seokjin always talks about you *laughes*' Seokjin blushed and whine quietly.

'Eomma!' we all laughed and i quickly pull him to my lap.

'Awwed..' Seokjin's mother quickly grabbed her camera and took a quick photo of us.

She did that for a couple of seconds then stop because her husband Mr.Kim asked her to. They're so sweet to each other even my grandparents, i still remember them when i was a kid. They would kiss each other's cheeks or sometimes nose, i always feel jealous but now i have Seokjin my beautiful husband. I kiss his cheeks and he turned to me, surprised by my actions but then he stared at me fondly.

He kiss my cheeks back but then we heard a clicking sound.

'Eomma!' She laughes and nodded her head.

'Okay, okay haha! You're both so sweet.' Seokjin blushed hard and suddenly a boy with a blond hair come inside the living room dressed in blue shorts and a red baggy shirt.

Wow, who's that man? Seokjin suddenly squealed and ran to hugged the man. Damn i feel jealous right now.. I pouted and i heard Mr.Kim laughed but not loud enough for Seokjin to hear.

'It's fine, it's only his friends. They're been friends since they're babies so no offense and no need to be jealous.' i nervously laughed and nodded.