👑13👑

👑

2 months later~

Royal Wedding

I looked at myself at the mirror and smiled, white suit with white long fabric that looks like a napkin in the middle. Black dress pants and shoes.

Jungkook is the one who decided to what I'm gonna wear today while I'll decided his attire. I hope he looks good or else I'll making him embarrassed in front of everyone.

Oh Seokjin! Don't ever think like that or else I'll making Jungkook mad again like last time.

Flashback~

I stared at the green sweater that Jungkook brought from the store we met. He wants me to wear it but I'm scared.

'N-no.. What if they hate me? What if they hate yo-' He slammed the wall besides me making a small hole.

'Can you stop saying this Seokjin!? Just stop and do it! Stop feeling insecure.' He went out of the room madly slammed the door making a tear of mine drop.

I looked at the sweater and put it on, Jungkook already wear it before and i think he looks good and hot. I've decided to find him around the castle.

I saw him standing at the veranda and he looks depressed. I took a deep breath and went up to him and gave him a back hug.

'I'm sorry Jungkookie.. Please don't be mad at me.' At first i feel hurt when he didn't do anything and i think he hates me.

A tear of mine dropped and i pull away, i turned around just about to walked away but then i feel a warm hands wrapped around my waist.

'I'm sorry baby it's my fault.' i shook my head.

'It's mi-' he quickly turned me around and kiss my lips.

I melt at the kiss and we pull away. After that we just spending our time together the whole day with full of love and adoration.

End~

The king went inside the room and i gave him a smile and a bow. He chuckled by my behavior and shook his head.

'You don't have to do it Seokjin, you're my son-in-law and soon to be queen who rule the kingdom with my son.' i gasped in suprised and nodded.

'It's time'