Chapter 17

Strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me back into a chest. "MMMM Nicholas, you are so naughty." I breathed out.

Suddenly I'm spun around and slammed against a wall looking into those eyes. The dark evil eyes that I have grown to fear. "D...Der...Derek" I whispered out in shock.

His face comes inches from mine, "Who the fuck is Nicholas?" his voice just as dark as his eyes and smelled of booze.

"No one. I swear. I'm sorry." I bow my head.

"Look at me!" he yelled. I look up at him slowly. His hand comes across my face in a flat palm smack.

I let out a little whimper and held my cheek as it burns under my hand. "Don't fucking lie to me you dirty slut! Jason seen you with some guy! Black hair, tattoos, peice of shit if you ask me. He better stay the fuck away from you or something is going to happen to him. You also better stay away from him or else you know what will happen." His finger tip traced down the other side of my face before he grabbed my chin to hold me still as he slammed his lips into mine. It caused me to cry out in pain. I started to taste a metallic flavor and knew he had cut my lip open with his kiss. "Now get your little ass in the back seat of my car and get ready for your punishment."

"Derek no plea...."

Just then the back of his hand came across my cheek again, this time the other side. I fell to the ground from the force of his hit. "Did I ask you to speak?" he crouched down to my level.

I shook my head no, too afraid to speak.

"Good, now do as you are told before your punishment gets worse."

I slowly walked back to his car and get in the backseat. I slide off my pants and underwear and watch him on his phone, but it wouldn't be long until he was in here. I send up a silent prayer to whomever might be listening to me. "Please let this be over quickly and not hurt too bad, please oh please."

Just then the door opens and Derek pushes me over to the other side of the back seat. He looks at me, "Well, I'm waiting." he says as he points to his manhood area. I gulp and slowly unzip his pants and take out his already growing member from his jeans. "I'm not getting any younger here sweetheart. In your mouth now." and with that he grabs the back of my head and pushes me down on top of his erection. Tears start to fall down my cheeks.

Beep Beep Beep Is someone honking at us? I start to panic and try to move but I am forced back down. Beep Beep Beep. I feel like I'm choking, someone is going to see us. My heart is racing with what to do.

Beep Beep Beep. I soon open my eyes in a daze at what just happened, I look around cautiously. Then notice I am at Lydia's in my room. Beep Beep Beep. I look over at my night stand and grab my phone. Thank God it was a dream. My alarm was going off. Derek is gone. He cannot hurt you. I try and steady my breathing and my heart rate. I lay back for a few moments and stare at my ceiling. You gotta stop having these nightmares! I get up and take a quick shower to wash off the last thoughts of my dream and to get ready for my first night back at Drinks Up! I am feeling pumped about going back to work there.

After getting all ready I send Nicholas a quick text since I haven't really heard from him all day.

(Hey hot stuff! Just checking in on ya to see how you are. Getting ready to head to Drinks Up)

I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door. Walking into the bar was a whirlwind of crazy. Krissy was waiting by the door and jumped to grab me in her arms to give me a bear hug.

"Oh my God! I am so happy to have you back working with me! So many people are going to be ecstatic to see you tonight! Ahhhhhhh! It's really you." She goes on and on and all while hugging me tight.