Chapter 16

Knock Knock Knock

OH MY GOD! Nicholas is in the middle of orgauming in my mouth and someone is at the damn door.

Nicholas ignored the door and pushed my head up and down a few more times filling my mouth with his juices. He was still making noises but quieter this time. When he was done he pulled out as I sat up and wiped my mouth. He leaned over to kiss me and got up off the bed and pulled his pants up as he walked to the door. I quickly fixed my hair the best that I could. Nicholas opened the door and there stood his mom.

"What's up?" he said as if he wasn't just getting head! Wow he can really keep a cool. I feel all flushed and panicked.

"Richie is home if you would like to introduce him to Samantha." she acted as if she didn't know what was just going on in here. Maybe she didn't know?

"Yah, I was just showing her the house and we got to talking about my trophies all what I did was a kid." again he played it off all cool and collected. Me I still am a mess, I'm sure I am redder than a tomato right now.

"Sounds good." She peeked her head in, "I have the embarrassing stories for ya if you ever want to hear them." She smiled at me.

I laughed, "I would like to hear some of those."

Then she left us alone. Nicholas closed the door again and came to sit by me on the bed. He put his arm around me and kissed me slowly. Then pulled away and said into my ear, "That was amazing. I have actually never had that done to me before. And to have it done in my room! WOW! Is all I can say." then pulled away.

"What?! You are kidding me right?" I think my mouth hung open in shock. Never? Well I guess when he went down on me was only like my third time.

"Seriously. I have only been with two other girls and neither of them were into much of anything really."

"Wow, well Nick I will do that for you whenever you would like." I said in a seductive voice as I pulled his shirt collar to me and kissed him hard again. He let out a growl of excitement.

I am so good.

"Ready to go meet my step dad?" he asked me when we broke the kiss.

"Yah let's do this." we headed down the stairs holding hands. We got to the kitchen and his mom was washing dishes.

When she looked at us she smiled and said, "Richie is out in the barn. I'll head out there with ya." and we all walked back out into the barn together. My mind went back to earlier when we passed the stairs to the hayloft and I bit my lip holding in my blush. Nicholas looked at me and smiled when he squeezed my hand.

We found Richie in the stall with Gypsy and Zorro. "Hey honey, look who I brought you." Rebecca smiled at her loving husband. Richie was a tall built older man with silver starting to show in his brown hair. He had a beard that was showing the same silver in it. His eyes were chocolate brown they matched his hair.

"Well Nicholas, it's good to see you as always. And this must be the lovely Samantha that we have heard about?"

I blushed a crimson red. "Hello Mr. Jenson." I stuck my hand out for him to shake.

"It is a pleasure to meet you dear. And please just call me Richie. Mr. Jenson would be my father." he smiled as he took off his glove to shake my hand. Definitely a man who works with his hands as they felt rough and calloused. "So am I correct that this little fella has a name?" he asked me.

"Yes, I named him Zorro. Thank you guys for letting me have the honor in naming him. It was fun, and he is so adorable. I can't wait to see him grow. Whoo, am I jumping the gun there? If I want to see him grow that means Nicholas and I will be around longer...I think I like that idea.