Chapter 14

This Chapter is EXTREMELY MATURE CONTENT!  If you don't want to read it you should miss out on much. Just a little bit of Samantha's self doubt she has. You have been warned!!

"Nervous Samantha?" his husky voice whispered against my neck. I still couldn't open my eyes. My breathing becoming very rapid. He brought his hands up and cupped my face between them. "Open your eyes sweetheart. It's okay."

I very slowly peeked one eye open, then the other. His striking green eyes gazed into mine. He rubbed my cheeks with his thumbs making me feel calmer instantly. Then his lips met mine in a soft sweet kiss. Our eyes met again and he took a step back dropping his hands to his sides. My eyes confidently started to slowly move down his body. I have never really looked at his tattoos or even seen the ones he had on his chest. My hands went and slid over each tattoo as I looked at them closely. His eyes never leaving what I was doing.

His left arm had blue, black, and grey tribal pattern going down to his elbow. Over his heart he had the Marine Corps symbol with the American flag behind it. On the other side of his chest he had some roman numerals. I looked up at him questioningly. "My tours I did." I just simply nodded. On his right inside forearm was what I assumed to be a sniper rifle as that is what he did. My eyes continued to wonder downwards, his six pack stomach was like a washboard. I ran my fingers across them, being so brave again. I heard his suck in a breath. I looked up at him like I hurt his or something? The look in his eye was hypnotising me. I looked back down at my hands they were real close to the 'V' part of a man's body. One of my most favorite parts, it's so sexy. I bit my lip as my eyes wandered down further to his...HOLY SHIT!

I instantly looked up into his eyes again, my eyes wide and I was still biting my lip hard. He laughed at me and gave me one of those award winning smirks along with a shoulder shrug. I don't know what came over me but my lips suddenly crashed into his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his body. I felt his erection hard against my stomach, a moan escaping my lips. This made him kiss me harder. My nails dug into his back, this made him moan. I smiled into our kiss.

He broke our kiss then said softly, "Let's get washed up and we can finish this in the bedroom if you still want to?"

I nodded my head again. He stood me under the water and got my hair wet before putting shampoo and massaging it into my scalp. "Mmmmmm" letting out a gentle moan as I leaned into his hands more. After that was all rinsed he did the same with conditioner. Again I let out a moan, "mmmmmmm"

I felt him lean in next to my ear, "When you keep moaning like that, it is making washing you difficult."

I let out a laugh and bit my lip. "Sorry, I'll be quiet."

"Please be as loud as you would like. Your moaning is very sexy."

I felt myself starting to blush. Once my hair was all done he put some of his soap on the luffa sponge and started to rub my shoulders and chest making me all bubbly. I smiled shyly at him. "Is this okay?" he seemed concerned that I may not want his touches.

"Yes." I whispered. He slowly moved the sponge over my breasts massaging the other one with his hand when it wasn't being touched with the sponge. I threw my head back with a small gasp. His touches feels so good. I looked back at him again and his eyes were so focused on what they were doing to me. He moved the sponge over both arms, then across my stomach. He knelt down and slowly lifted each leg up and gently washed them. I watched his face the whole time. He was taking his sweet time rubbing me all over except the spot I really wanted him to touch. Please touch me...

"Turn around." his voice was huskier, so full of lust and need. I obeyed and turned my back to him. He ran the sponge along my upper back and down to the top of my ass. He stopped suddenly then grabbed both my butt cheeks with his hands and pulled them back into his hardness. I moaned louder this time and looked over my shoulder back at him, his head was tilted back in pleasure. So hot! His hands left my ass then suddenly I felt a sharp spank on my right ass cheek. I instantly let out a surprised shrek, it didn't hurt, that felt amazing. He pulled me back into his chest and held me against him. His erection pressing into my lower back. "Sorry, I had to smack that sweet ass of yours." he whispered into my neck before he lightly bit down. I threw my head back at that feeling and sighed. Bite me harder.