Chapter 13

A/N I would like to dedicate this chapter to my mom who passed away a few months ago. She died on 1/13 so any time a '13' come up I think of her. I love you mom and miss you everyday!

Nicholas just asked me if I wanted to stay at his place. I am so tempted, but also a little nervous. "I think, ah as much." I couldn't get out the words.

He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eye, "Samantha, it's okay if you don't want to. We don't have to do anything you don't want, we can go at your pace." then he kissed me upon the lips.

I smiled at him, "Thank you." I smiled at him and took a deep breath. "Let's go back to your place and watch a movie?"

"Sounds perfect." He lead the way to his car holding me close to him. He held my hand the whole drive to his place. Calmness and content, yes that is how I feel right now. He makes me feel like he loves me. But could he love me already? Do I love him already? I sure have not felt this way about anyone, I thought I did with you know who but when I look back on it I honestly never felt these feelings that I have for Nicholas. Lost in my own thoughts I didn't notice that we pulled up in front of his house until Nicholas spoke. "We're here." He looked at me and gave me a small grin while squeezing my hand.

I looked in front of me and saw a quaint A-frame log cabin home. The front of it had all windows and a large deck across the front. Right side was the driveway that lead to a very large garage that we pulled into. My eyes about popped out of their head at the sight before me. "How big is this garage? How many cars do you really have?!" This was no ordinary garage, it had a huge work space in the back and about room for eight cars, he only had five filling his space tho.

We got out and he let me look at all of his cars. As I walked along them I was in awe. Besides his 70 Plymouth Roadrunner that we arrived in and his 67 Mustang that he took me home from the hospital in there was; "A 65 Corvette Stingray convertible, rally red." I whispered outloud to myself as my fingers brushed along the car. "A 77 Firebird Trans AM, starlight black. Sweet ride." I looked back at him and smiled. He also had a 17 Chevy Silverado extended cab, boring...

"You sure know your cars." he came over to me and gently kissed my cheek. "It is very sexy." I turned my head away and blushed. He let out a small chuckle, I'm sure cuz he makes me blush so easy. "Would you like to see inside?" he asked and he held his hand out for me to take.

I put my hand in his as my answer, and allowed him to lead me inside. When you walk in from the garage you are in a small mudroom, nothing special just a place to hang your coat and put your shoes. A smaller bench filled one wall. "Have a look around while I fix us a drink." I nodded at him and followed him out of the mudroom.

From the mudroom an open spacious living room with hardwood floors looks out those big windows in the front of the house. Black leather couch, and two matching recliners, a rustic wooden coffee table and end tables with glass tops filled the floor space. A large flat screen tv filled the right side of the room's wall. Opposite that wall was a stone fireplace that had the stone work going all the way to the second story ceiling. Connected to the back of the living room was the kitchen, separated by a breakfast bar. Slate flooring, all stainless steel appliances, dark brown stained wood cabinets, and black marble countertops with flecks of white; that seemed to sparkle like glitter in the light. Off to the left of the kitchen area was a staircase that lead to a loft bedroom. I wasn't able to see what it looked like from the main floor. In the back of the kitchen was where the bathroom was. Dark grey tile flooring, large tiled walk in shower, dark stained cabinets like the ones in the kitchen, double sinks in grey granite countertop, and a large mirror above finished off this look.