Epilogue

I woke up to a white room, and everything came rushing back to me of what happened before I fell unconscious.

I groaned, sitting up and rubbing my head. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and any possible slobber from around my mouth. I opened my eyes to see a room filled with Teddy bears, 'Get well!' balloons, and other little gifts.

How long have I been out?

I got up slowly, and walked outside into the bathroom. I washed my face and looked in the mirror.  My hair grew out, and I looked older.

Something doesn't feel right.

I walked back out of the bathroom. I heard commotion as I was going to my room.

" Where is she?! She's not in her bed, where did you take her?! "

I walked faster, knowing that voice. I sprinted when I felt like I was going fast enough. I slowed down, and opened the door to my room.  I looked at everyone in the room..... And I didn't know what to do.

I saw my mom, dad, Latisha, Chris, Aaliyah, Zonnique, Breaunna, and others. I ran to my mom and dad, tackling them on to the bed.

" I missed you guys so much. I'm sorry, I'm so so so so SO sorry! " I laughed and cried at the way I tackled them on the bed.

" Don't ever do that to us again Quanna! You don't know how scared we were when we got a call about you being shot. " My dad said, kissing my forehead.

" I know, I'm sorry. I really am, I was just being a stupid fuck head. "

" Owww mom, did you have  to hit me? " I rubbed my head, and sat on the bed.

" Watch your mouth, and you won't get popped. " My mom smiled, and stood up. " Your dad and I are going to leave you with your friends for a while. We'll be back soon. "

They walked out of the room and I turned to see everyone looking at me with smiles. Zonnique was the first one to come up and hug me.

" I'm glad you're okay girl. I was really worried. " She squeezed me tight as hell and mushed my head. " That's for scaring me half to death. "

I chuckled, and waited for Bre to do the same thing to me. Except she slapped me -.-

" Really, y'all gon have my head sore by the time I get out the hospital. " I rubbed my head and smiled at her.

" Whatever. Just don't do no shit like no more, alright? " She sat next to me on the bed.

I nodded my head and waited for everyone else to come around. Some people from school came, I don't know how they found out but they did. Somebody told my damn business.

A couple of family members came too, just the close ones though.  By this time it was getting close for the visitors to leave and I needed to talk to Chris alone.

" Hey, I'm glad y'all came but I need to talk to Chris alone. " I smiled at everyone and gave hugs as they left.

They closed the door, and Chris closed the blinds.

" Soooo... " I fiddled with my fingers, not daring to look at him.

" Sooooo.... Are you my baby again? " He sat on the bed, wrapping his arms around me.

" I always was Chris, you know that. "

" But will you always..." He started to sing. " Always be my baaaaaaaby?"