Chapter 15

July 11th

I wake up, ready for school and ahead of my alarm clock. I stretch and, go to the bathroom. I take a shower, clean my self, brush my teeth. All of that good shit. ( Outfit in external link)

I check my phone, and I don't have any text messages from Chris, he didn't text me good morning like he usually does. It's been different for the whole month. He's kind of distant, out of this whole month we've only hung out 3 times. I know I shouldn't doubt him, but I have a feeling. Aaliyah been by my side the whole time, and I feel like I've been neglecting her. We haven't hung out since I got with Chris. So after school, me and her are going roller skating.

I go downstairs, grab my backpack. Sneak one Marshaun's poptarts, (Which he caught me, but I didn't care.) and leave.

AT SCHOOL

I get out of my Bugatti, and walk over to Aaliyah. When she sees me, she has this pissed off look on her face. She points to Chris, and I look at him. I see him with Bahja. Hmmm, wonder what he doing with her.

I kept on walking to Aaliyah, and when he did see me, he pushed Bahja off. He got to be doing something wrong if he pushed her away. Natural instincts when you don't want to get caught doing something.

" Did you see that bastard? " Aaliyah growled, glaring at him.

" I saw. "

" Aren't you doing to do something? "

" Nah, I'm going to let it play out. They doing something if he jumped away from her when he saw me. He could have just told me why she was over there but noooo. He did the only thing that's gets him caught for sure. I'm just waiting for some more signs. "

"  I guess you right, you still want to go roller skating after school? "

" Yeah. "

" Aight, go over to him and see what he's gonna do. "

I nod, and start walking towards him. He smiles and holds out his arms for a hug. But when he sees my facial expression he drops them and gets nervous.

" So, why was Bahja all up on you? " I asked, getting to the point.

" Why? You jealous? " He smirked, trying to change the subject.

" Don't play with me nigga. Tell the truth, tell ME why she was all on you? Let me finish, why was she all on you, and you didn't jump back until you saw me? That made you look like you was doing something? I'm no trying to go there and call you a CHEATER but that's what it seemed like. So, could you answer my question please? "

" She was jus asking about the test we have today for Mr. Oakley's class. "

I just walked off, he couldn't even tell me the damn truth. I felt someone grab me and I turned around. Here he go standing infront of me with the guilty look.

" Okay, she was asking me if I was going over to her house today. "

" And why would you be going there? "

" Because were working on a project together....... "

" You got five seconds before I slap you for lying. "

" We are! But well.....We've been fucking. I'm sorry Quanna. And us going out.....It was a bet. "

" Oh....For real? "

" Yeah....But I fell for you after the bet though, It di- "

" Jus..Jus... JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. "

" I'm sorry! "

" Sorry doesn't fix anything. I'm not going to hear it from you again either. "

I walked inside school, and ran to my locker. I opened it, and put my stuff inside. I pulled out a can of spray paint I kept in my locker. I went to his locker and wrote all over it.

Bitch , slut, slob, player, shit, half-made. Anything to insult him, I threw away the can and went to my class. I laid my head down on the desk and tried to push Chris into the far far FAR back of my mind. Moments later I saw Aaliyah rushing towards me. She sat on my lap and hugged the shit out of me.

" Why me? " That's what I kept saying as I cried into her shoulder.

Shit, love hurts. Fuck it, I don't want it. I'll pass it up every time. Kids started to come in, and looked at us.

" Fags. " I heard someone say, and I looked up. It was Bahja of course.

" Could you just..... " I couldn't even finish, because I sarted crying again.

For once, she left me alone this time. The bell rang, and I told Aaliyah to hop off my dick. She cracked up, and took the seat next to me.

Fuck Him.