Chapter 19

" Why were you looking at me out of the window? " I said back, and sat down at the island.

" Girl, you know I'm nosy don't even try to trip. " She sat across from me, and got on her phone. " You still didn't answer my question though. What were you doing outside having a heated make out session with someone you argue with half the time? "

" We.. Talked? " I didn't nessecarily lie, we did talk.

" I didn't see too much talking. "

" Oh just shut up Liyah, smart ass. "

" I'd rather be smart then stupid, like you! "

I glared at her, and she laughed. She broke my sandwhich into two and took one half. I glared at her even harder and she started to whine, " What? Im hungry. "

" Stop whining damn it. I haven't eaten at all. Lance's fucking ass met me there, decided not to even stand for his ground, and Tyrone treated him like a puppet. " I ate the other half in what felt like 2 seconds, which was really 30 seconds.

" Wait.... " She looked at me, then spoke out slowly. " Whaaaaaaaat? " I told her what happened, and by the time I was finished she was just sitting there.

" I liked him thoughhhh, that's unfair. " She whined, and slumped in her chair.

I patter her head like a dog and sighed, " I know. I did too, but it wasn't meant to be. "

" So is it meant to be with Tyrone? "

I shrugged my shoulders and sipped my soda. " Who knows? "

She looked at me for a long time, then walked into the living room. " We need to go out. "

" We just went out Aaliyah! "

" Without you finding some boy to hang out with tonight. Me, you, and the dance floor. Now shut up. "

" I don't want to go out Aaliyah. "

I started to pout, and I wiggled my nose.

" Aww, so cute. "  She pinched my nose and laughed. " But no, we're going out tonight. "

" And we are we going then? "

" Kimberly is having a party.  "

" You know I don't know her like that. "

" I do though, so we're going. Get over it already. Damn. "

I screamed while running upstairs.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm tired of fucking parties. This has been the 4th one in a week, and I'm getting ready to cry. This is bullshit! I just want to go home, sleep, eat, and watch TV. Is that bad? I just want to sleep.

You want to know what happened on the date with Tyrone? NOTHING, COMPLETELY NOTHING. He had didn't tell me until 30 minutes after I  showered, made myself look fucking beautiful as hell, took forever on my hair, not to mention my flawless make up, just to sit on my couch and wait, and wait, and fucking WAIT. How about all the IG pics I took talking about how I was going on a date? I don't even think he's knows how embarrassed I am. that he couldn't make it. Do you know how pissed I am? I’m still mad, I can’t get over it. I  haven’t answered any of his calls, and I wont answer any of his calls.

You know what’s so bad about everything right now? I’m at a damn party. You know what else is bad? Aaliyah isn’t even with me, someone told me she left about an hour ago and I’ve been searching for her for at least 2 hours. I just want to go home. I didn’t ask to go party, I didnt ask to get drunk. This is not how I want to have fun.