Chapter 9

CONTINUATION TO CHAPTER 8 ( Chapter will be short. Sorry!! )

I was going to run off to grab her, when Chris picked me up and sat me down in a chair. I was mad, then poked my lips out at him. He laughed like the shit was funny, I was going to kill her when nobody was watching me. As if Chris knew what I was thinking he said exactly what I didn't want to hear.

" And I will be watching you the whole time, she really isn't worth it. " He scolded, like he was my dad.

I huffed and got up. I walked back over to Niq and Bre when the bitch past by me. She smiled and I raised my fist, she ran away from me as quick as she could. I laughed and went back over to Niq.

" So what are we going to wear to the club? " Niq asked, like we knew the answer.

" Uhh, I think I have an idea of the kind of clothes I'm going to wear. " I said.

" Clothes? Don't you mean dress? "

" No, I meant clothes. As in shorts, a tube top, heels, and accessories. "

" Good, cause I was about to say- "

" I know you ain't going up in there wearing some damn jeans. "

" You know me too well. "

" You was always cussing me out on a daily basics. How could I not? "

" Okay, Quanna with all the strength you have in your body. Promise not to hit anyone. "

" Why? "

" Just promise me, okay? "

" Fine, I promise. "

" Turn around, to where Chris is "

I turn and see the bitch all up on him. It's like why are you trying to make me mad, when I will kill you. Now I understand you ain't nothing but a reckless, loose, fucking hoe. With some pink hair.

I walked over to them and stood to where they couldn't see me. She was feeling all up on him, but I ain't going to do nothing. YET.

" So, whatcha guys doing over here? " I questioned.

" Um, talking! what else? " She snapped at me, and it was over.

I grabbed her hair, and threw her out of the chair. I had a big ass chunk of weave in my damn hand, but it wasn't over. She got up and I rammed my fist into her face. Her head hit the wall and I kept at it. Soon enough, I was banging her head against it and threw her on the ground. I was beyond mad, most people know when I'm mad to not talk to me at all.

I ran out of the bowling alley, and in to La'Nea. I drove to my house, and ran inside. I turned off my phone, and blasted my stereo through the house. I was mad and didn't want to do anything but let the music take me over.