Chapter 5

IN THE MORNING

I woke up , still tired. I wanted to go back to sleep. I love Saturday's , I could sleep in if I wanted to , or spend some more of my time with my friends.

But not today , I was hanging out with Chris. We haven't talked about the kiss yet. I'm not even going to worry about it today. I just want to have a good time.

We're supposed to do something ordinary. I don't know what it is. He didn't tell me so I'm lost on what to wear. I just think I am going to wear my hello kitty outfit.

I take a shower and I'm all cleaned up and everything. I change and I think I look like the bomb.com lol.

I grab the stuff I need and go downstairs . When I get there , I see Chris?

Ehhh. At least he's here.

" Hello Kitty? Really? " He asked.

" Don't hate the game. Hate the player. Aight? " I told him , he laughed.

" What is there to hate on? "

" Oh , boy you don't want to start. I am already telling you , that you don't want to start. "

" Whatever girl. Come on let's go and get something to eat. "

" Aight , boy. "

We walked out of my house, I locked the door and got in Chris' car. It was silent at first, until I asked a question.

" Were are we going? " I asked , being nosy and curious. I was born with it.

" Were just gon' chill at my house for a while , then go somewhere else if you want. " He answered.

I nodded my head and turned on the radio. K-Young - Broken was on. I loved this song soo much. I was singing and humming some parts.

Chris laughed at me, I guess because I always was doing something weird.

" What's so funny Chrissy? " I said.

" Nothing , Tequan. " He said.

" Aight, you got me on that one. But that's all you gon' get. Christina. "

" Whatever.... Tyrone. "

" -__-  really? That don't even rhyme with my name. "

" Sure it do. "

" It really doesn't. "

" Whatever. Smart one. "

" You can't talk , considering that you didn't have a name that could match mine."