Chapter 12

LATER ON THAT DAY JUNE 10TH, 2012

Me and Chris were in my room, just talking. We still havent said if were in a relationship or not but it seems like we are. I don't know how to tell him that I want to be in a relationship with him.

Right now where laying down, facing eachother. He was talking about something but I didn't hear him because I was thinking.

" Quanna? " He said, but I didn't hear.

" Quanna? TaQuanna Reainece Myra Janeice Neverson!! Do you hear me? " He said, and I heard him this time.

" Huh?  " I said.

" Were you thinking? "

" Yeah. "

" You've been doing that a lot tell me what's wrong.  "

" Well.....It's just that.....You and.......Nevermind. "

" What? "

" It's nothing I promise. "

" Tell me, please? "

" It's hard for me to tell you. "

" Then text me it. "

" Really? "

" Yeah.  "

" Alright. "

I got out my phone and started texting him.

Me: I don't know if were in a relationship or not. We kiss, hug, and all of that but you didn't say we were in one. So I want to know if we are.

He got the text and read it. He looked at me and the next thing I knew we were kissing. He was on top of me. Marshaun busted in my room and saw Chris ontop of me.

" Oooh!! DAD!!! QUANNA AND CHRIS UP IN THERE HAVING SEX!!!! " Marshaun yelled, and Chris got off of me.

My dad ran in the room with a bat and a belt. I looked at him and started dying.

" Who are you going to use that on? " I asked.

" You, and him. " My dad said, looking serious.

" Chris, RUN!!! "

We ran out of the room, for our lives. My dad was behind us too. I was laughing I ran to my moms room and hid behind her. With Chris behind me. And my dad walking in the room.

" Trey! If you don't leave these kids alone, their trying to make me some grandbabies! " My mom yelled at my dad.

" MOM!!! Why are you lying! I do not want no kids yet! Ask Marshaun! We already talked about this earlier! " I yelled.

" Is it that bad for me to want some grand children? "

" YES!! " Me and my dad said in unison.