Chapter 10

THE NEXT DAY

I  wake up to music still on in my room. I yawn and look at my phone andsee I have 5 messages. 3 from Chris, 1 from Zonnique, and 1 from Breaunna.

Zonnqiue: Just promise me you wont do anything stupid, be careful.

Breaunna: You beat that bitches ass!! Haha, but be careful were worried about you.

Chris: Where you going?

Chris: I hope you're not mad at me :(

Chris: I know you may not want to talk to me, but I really do care for you. I don't want her I want you. You mean a lot to me and for you to not be by my side hurts. Call me when you get this message.

I smiled at the texts, I texted back and told them I was alright. Chris was the first one to text me and he said he was coming over. I jumped up and got my ass in the shower. I cleaned up, dired off, and put on my clothes. I did my makeup and everything. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Chris sitting on my bed.

" Who let you in? " I asked.

" Does it matter? " He asked, smirking. " And you left the door unlocked. I knocked and you didn't hear obviously. "

" Oh shut up. "

He got up and grabbed me in a tight hug. I hugged back.

" I feel the love. " I said, making him laugh.

" You're stupid. " He said.

" Says the person that needs tutoring from me. "

" What did you say? "

" Nothing...... "

" You better run. "

I ran as fast as I could down the stairs and out the door. I hid behind a bush and waited for him to walk past. I felt someone tap my should and I screamed.

" Did you really think you could fool me? " He said, smirking again.

" You bitch!! Why did you scare me like that?? And I don't know, but you better run. " I said.

He ran and I chased after him. As soon as I got close enough to him I jumped on his back. He caught me so I wouldn't fall. He started running with me on his back. I screamed and held onto him tight.

If life could always be like this....................