Chapter 14

JUNE 11TH, 2012

I wake up, and I can't hang out with Chris today.  My dad, mom, Marshaun, and I were supposed to have a 'family day' today. To tell you I was irritated? Way past that. I guess I can deal without Chris today, but it feels like hell when I do. I gotta text him though, and tell him.

Me: Chrisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Chris: Quannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Me: I can't be with you today :'( I'm sorry boo.

Chris: Why?

Me: Were having a family day, and they say its just us. I'm gonna miss you!

Chris: Okay, and I would miss me too, ya know? -pops collar-

Me: Haha very funny, Bye.

Chris: I know I am, but Bye. I luhhh you.

Me: Lol okay, I luhhh you too. Bye.

Right after I sent the message, my dad snatched it out of my hands. " No texting people on our family day. "

I scrunched up my nose, and went into my bathroom to take a shower. I got dressed in this:

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_177/set?id=87553812 . I walked downstairs, and sat that they were waiting on me.

" Aww you look pretty. " My mom said.

" Thank you. Where are we going first. "

" Breakfast. "

" Aight. "

I walked out the house, and got in the car. My mom and dad got in the front, Dad was driving. Soon enough, after turning on the radio, finding the right song, making sure they had everything, we left.

AT THE BREAKFAST PLACE

I had pankcakes, bacon, eggs, and hash browns. Shutup Im hungry >.< , and a vanilla milkshake. Marshaun had more than me. We were eating, and having a good time. Then I saw Chris walk in with his mom. He saw me and waved, I waved back. I wanted to go over there so bad, but I couldn't. So I sighed and ate my food.

" Where are we going next.? "

" Water park. " My dad said.

" I don't have a bathing suit with me. " I whined.

" That's why were going to buy one at the mall. "

" Okay, hurry up and lets go! "

I get up, and run over to Chris' table. I gave him a hug, kiss on the cheek and ran to the car. His mom wa slaughing at me, cause I was running away from my dad. I got in the car, and sat in the back laughing. Soon enough, everyone got in the car and we were going to the mall.

AT THE MALL

We were in a shop, looking at bikini's. I saw this one I really like then I got some other stuff.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=87978454 . We walked out of the mall, and went to the car. Off to the water park.

AT THE WATER PARK

I was going down this BIG ass slide with Marshaun, his stupid ass talking bout, " It aint that high. "

Nigga are you high? Last time I checked if this shit high than 20 feet then its high as hell. I closed my eyes, and jumped into the tube. I felt watering hitting me everywhere, and Marshaun behind me. I opened my eyes and started cracking up. Marshaun was screaming like a baby.

When we got out, we fell into the pool. I screamed with Marshaun as we went under. We came back up, and everybody was laughing at us. I laughed then swam over to my mom and dad.

" It ain't funny. Marshaun Mowhawk hit when we went under the water. " I said, sucking my teeth.

They continued laughing, and I swam away. I went over to the part of the pool that wasn't crowded. I floated, and hummed a song. After doing that for about 20 minutes, we had to go home.

AT HOME

The first thing I did was get my phone from my dad. I ran up to my room and called Chris.

" Hello? " He said.

" Heyyy Boo. " I said, laughing.

We started talking, and before I knew it, 3 hours had passed by. I could hear Chris snoring. I cracked up, and hung up the phone. I went to sleep knowing Chris was my everything.

Atleast that's what I thought.