Chapter 11

CONTINUATION TO CHAPTER 11(SHORT CHAPTER, SORRY.)

After he had stopped running, we went back to the house. I some  person standing at my door, with suitcases. The person turned and it was Abrianna!! She was my other bestfriend besides Aaliyah. Marshaun was right next to her, I jumped up off of Chris' back and ran to her.

" BOO!!! " I yelled, and ran into her arms.

" What good in the hood? " She said, making me laugh.

" I missed your ass, but why are you here? "

" I moved down here by myself. I was wondering if I could stay with you? "

" You didn't even have to ask, you know you welcome. You should see Aaliyah, you know she just walk in my house. Waking people up from they beauty sleep. "

" Haha, she still the same? "

" And always will be. How is LaToya, Tanya, and Tiara? "

" They're good, they said they wer going to move over here too. "

" In to my house? "

" No, but at their families. "

" They could stay, but that's too many ghetto people in one house. "

" You stupid. "

" Don't get mad cause I'm telling the truth. "

" Whatever, better be glad I ♥ you girl. "

" Yeah, yeah, get your ass into the house. "

She went inside and I reached my hand out for Chris. He grabbed it and we walked inside with her and Marshaun.

" Shaka Zulu!! What have you been up to? And why don't you have a girlfriend? You know mom wants kids. " I said, making him glare.

" I told you not to call me that!! And I do, I just don't want here to meet your ass. And you can give mom some kids. " He said, mad.

" Boy you better watch your mouth, and I want kids from both of you. Now shut up and respect eachother. And your sister has called you Shaka Zulu ever since she knew who he was. " My mom said, walking hand and hand with my dad.

" Mommy, Daddy, when did you guys get here?? " I said, lookling at my parents.

" Just now, and I hope you won't plan on having kids soon. " My dad said, looking serious.

" Stop that, you know her and Chris would make some cute kids. " My mom said, winking at Chris.

I almost fainted, and Chris had to grab me. I can't believe my mom would do that. That is beyond nasty and I am not ready for none of that. I mean that soo much.