Chapter 17

Y'all like the new cover? It's simple but the other one was just stupid.

July 18th

It's been a week since I've seen that Tyrone nigga. Chris finally stopped bothering me yesterday. Well, he stopped calling and texting. He shows up to my house, and gets kicked out by Marshaun. Yeah, Shaka Zulu didn't take it to well at all. He was mad, mad enough to go to Chris' house and try to fight him.

Off of that subject though. Aaliyah's coming over and were going to this little kickback shit. I honestly didn't want to go out. I wanted to mope around and listen to sad songs all day. The whole week that I was supposed to miss school and cry, was spent with Aaliyah. She made me go to school, and everyday after school we went somewhere to get my mind off of Chris. I swear I love her so much, that's my sister right there.

Right now I was getting ready. I wasn't going to wear a dress, because I wanted to dance. (Outfit in external.) I was just hoping I didn't see Chris there. I just wanted to have fun and let there be no drama while I'm there.

I'm walking downstairs and I see my mom on the phone talking loudly. Oh lord, she's talking to one of her friends. I just know she's gossiping about somebody right now. You ever heard your mom on the phone with someobdy and she's loud as hell? Like she gets louder and louder, she never quiets down. Exactly how my mom is, then she wants to get mad when people get irritated. Um, well.... STOP TALKING SO LOUD. That'll fix every ones problems.

I go in the kitchen and look in the refrigerator. I grabbed an Mango Arizona. I went over to the cabinets and pulled out a bag of hot Cheetos. I sat down at the couch and started killing that shit. I wasn't going to get drunk, Because I was the designated driver. Even then I wouldn't drink, you can never trust anyone.

I heard the doorbell, and got up. I walked to the door and let Aaliyah in. She was wearing denim high waist shorts,  a red off the shoulder crop top, and wedges. Looks like he almost had the thing outfit in mind.

" Looking nice boo, looking nice. " She said, then walked inside and went to the couch. I gave her the rest of my Arizona and went to wash my hands.

I started looking at myself in the mirror and checked my make up. I fluffed my hair, and walked out. I looked at Liyah and she was already walking out the door. I followed her, and got in the passenger seat. She started the car, and I turned on the her music thingy. " 2012 " By Chris Brown out the speakers and I was turnt.

" Ayeeee! " I started dancing in my seat.

I don't care if it's an old song, it's still a banger. Liyah rolled her eyes at me and continued driving. I turned it down a little bit and just nodded my head. I love his songs soooo much. She pulled up to this house, and surprisingly we had a place to park.

The music was bumping, and you could hear it down the street. Well we couldn't hear, because we had our own music playing. We walked in, and the first thing Aaliyah did was getting a drink. Do you see my irritated face? You don't? Well imagine it. I followed her until I saw a couch to sit on, and looked around. I was just trying to see was here, but not too many people I know was here.  After sitting down for a while I felt like getting up.

I got up and started dancing. I had my eyes closed and I listened the music. Then I felt someone come up behind me. Imagine my irritated face again. I just kept on dancing, fuck it. If he wanted a dance well this was the dance he was getting.

When the song ended I turned around, and it was this white dude. He was actually really pretty. He had these blue/green eyes. His lips were actually kind of big for a white person. They were pink too. (NO OFFENSE) But then I looked at his hair. Oh lawd, he was mixed. I just had to look at the hair. I looked at him and smiled.

He grabbed my hand then kissed it. I laughed, and walked away. Before I could that he grabbed my arm and pulled me in close. He wrapped him arms around me and made me look him in his eyes. I looked at this boy like he was crazy but he just smiled at me.

" Dang, you wasn't even gon give me a chance to say something? Come out side with me. " His voice, oooh he got an accent.

" I don't know bout that. " I wasn't too big on trusting people I just met.

" Pleaseeeeee.  "

I laughed at his pout and decided to go outside with him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and led me to the backyard. Plenty of people were out here making out or throwing up. I scrunched up my nose and we walked over to the part where there weren't many people there.

We sat down in the chairs, and I looked at him. He turned to me and grinned. " So are you here with a boyfriend? "

I chuckled, " Straight to it? I like that. No, I don't have a boyfriend. I just got out of a bad relationship. So sorry, I'm not up for grabs. "

" Well what happened? "

" I'm not comfortable telling you about that. Just know that it wasn't good, okay? "

" Alright, Wel- "

His phone started going off and his face went hard. He looked like he was mad, but at the same time it was something different. I looked at him with confusion, and touch his face. He threw a tight smile at me before getting up.

" I have to go but can I walk you back inside ? " He held his hand out.

I grabbed it, and followed him inside. We got to the front door, and he turned around. he took out his phone and handed it to me. I put my number in and hugged him. He hugged back before running off to his car. I walked back to the kitchen to find Aaliyah's most likely drunk ass. I couldn't get this smile off of my face though.

He was sweet, even though he was hiding something. I looked around for a minute until I heard laughing. I followed it and there she was with Breaunna. Well, at least Breaunna wasn't drunk. I walked over to her and hugged her. She hugged me back and I sat on her lap.

" Aaliyah? How drunk are you? " I looked at her and laughed.

" Whaaaaaat? Leave me the fuck alone man. I-I- I need a drink. " She slurred, and started to stumble.

I started dying, because she was past drunk. I'm surprised she hasn't threw up her brains yet. I got up and grabbed her. I put her on Breaunna's lap and told her to stay there.

I left and went back out of the kitchen to go dance. A couple of dudes bothered me but I wasn't giving them no mind. Half of them were pretty but they always some kind of girl chasing after them. I'm not dealing with any type of drama.

I got tired after a while and sat down. I looked out at everybody and thought about that Tyrone nigga. I wonder if he was here. Wait, why am I thinking about him? Psh, that nigga can kick rocks. I'm not worried about him.

But I do kind of wish he was here...............

VOTE AND COMMENT