Chapter 18

Read the A/N PLEASE! It's good news. Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 18th

" Aaliyah, get out of my fucking ear. Just because you're hung over doesn't mean I have to feel what you feel. "

" Stop yelling. " She groaned and rolled over.

I sighed, and got up. she's so annoying when she's like this. That's why I don't get drunk. It may feel good, but all the shit that comes after it isn't worth it. I'd rather drink water, juice, or soda, but no alcohol. Shut up to whoevers calling me a pussy. I am not.

I got to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walk back into my room, and pick out my clothes before getting in the shower. I washed my body of course, then my hair. I got our and dried off. I walked in my room and sat on my bed. I put lotion on, then my clothes. I walked over to my mirror, and pulled out my make up from my dresser. I started with my eyeliner, then I put on my mascara. Lastly, I put on red lipstick.

My phone started to ring, and I ran over to it. Without looking I answered the phone.

 " Hello?  " I sat on the bed and looked at my nails.

" Didn't think you pick up so fast. " He chuckled, and then I knew who it was.

" Tyrone you're such a- "

" Hunk? Sexy asshole? I know babe, you gotta love it. "

" How did you even get my number? "

" Don't worry about that. "

" I think I SHOULD worry about that stalker. "

" I'm not a stalker. I just get what's mine, and your mine. "

" Sorry, nobody owns me. "

" But you are mine. I know you like me. I know you feel something for me. You think about me. Shit, I bet you even wanted me to call. "

" ..... "

" You can't say anything because I'm right? "

" You are so- "

" Cocky? "

" Ugh! You get on my fucking nerves. "

" I love you too honey. "

" Goodbye. "

" I'll call you later. "

" How about you don't call at all? "

" I'll think about it. "

" Arrogant bastard. " I said after I hung up the phone.

" Was that Tyrone? " Aaliyah sat up, and looked at me.

" What do you think? "

She held her hands up in surrender, " Did he piss you off that bad? "

" Jus- shut up. Go take a shower musty. "

" How..... dare you? "

I laughed and walked out of my room. I went downstairs, and found something to eat. I sat on the couch, and watched tv. My phone rung again, and it was a number I didn't recognize.

I looked at it for a second before answering, " Hello? " 

" Hey. " 

" ..... Do I know you? " 

" You forgot about me that fast ma? "

Oh, it was the mixed boy from the party. 

" Oh shit, sorry. I didn't think you were going to call me. "