Chapter 3

IN YOUR ROOM JUST WAKING UP

I woke up and looked at the clock. Only about 2 hours went by. I got up and yawned , I looked down and I was still in my clothes from earlier. I got up and took a shower. When I got out I put on some snoopy pajama pants , a black tank top , and a snap back. I put my hair in the hole where the hat is.

I walked downstairs and got something to drink. When I turned around Chris was right in front of me.

" Why would you do that? You scared the fucking shit out of me. " I said putting my hand on my chest.

" Sorry. I just wanted to see if you were alright. " He said.

Why does he care about me?

" Why? I thought you only cared about your girlfriend. "

" I broke up with her. "

Yes!!!!

" Why? "

" We could hear you from down the street. He only live like 2 minutes away. "

" Oh , no wonder y'all came. "

" Yup , but really. Are you okay? I thought you would have been crying. "

" Nope , that was when I was fighting both of them. I'm over it now. "

Why am I lying? This shit hurts like hell!

" Doesn't look like it. You need a hug? "

" No I'm good. "

Of course I do! Boy you better hug me!!

" You sure? "

" Yes , no.... Yes. I don't know. I'm just confused. Why are you trying to give me a hug? "

" Can I be a nice person? "

" And why do you want to be a nice person now? "

" Okay then , I'm just trying to be nice because I know your hurting. You can say your fine all you want , but I know you aren't. I'm not hurt because I already knew what Zonnique was doing with other guys. "

" Oh. "

I feel like I just made a complete fool of myself. I knew I wanted a hug. It was just a hug.

He opened his arms wide and looked at me. I walked into his arms and hugged him.

Tears started falling down my face, I didn't even know why. I've holded in all my feelings and there wanting to come out now when I just hug the person that I've like forever. Or it could be because I finally saw the person I've wanted to see all my life. Or that I my has been broken into the pieces by the person that I thought liked me. I guess I was getting played.

I think I had it bad for Shaun too. Guess he thought I was just another person until he could find another.

" You got it you got it bad when your on the phone hang up then you call right back you got it you got it bad when you miss a day without your friend your whole life's off track you knew you got it bad when your stuck in your house you don't wanna have fun that's all you think about you got it you got it bad when you out with some one and you keep on thinking bout somebody else you got it bad. " I sang.

I started singing all kinds of songs. I was still crying and Chris was still holding me.

" remember years ago Someone told me I should take Caution when it comes to loveI did, I did-------

And you were strong and I was not My illusion, my mistake I was careless, I forgot I did

And now when all is done There is nothing to say You have gone and so effortlessly You have won You can go ahead tell them

Tell them all I know now Shout it from the roof tops Write it on the sky line All we had is gone now

Tell them I was happy And my heart is broken All my scars are open Tell them what I hoped would be Impossible, impossible Impossible, impossible. " I sung once again.

" There's never a right time to say goodbye

But I gotta make the first move

'Cause if I don't you gonna start hating me

Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you

Girl it's not you, it's me

I kinda gotta figure out what I need (oh)

There's never a right time to say goodbye

But we know that we gotta go

Our separate ways

And I know it's hard but I gotta do it,

And it's killing me

Cause there's never a right time

Right time to say goodbye

Girl I know your heart is breaking

And a thousand times I

Found myself asking, "Why? Why?"

Why am I taking so long to say this?

But trust me, girl I never

Meant to crush your world

And I never

Thought I would see the day we grew apart

And I wanna know

How do you let it go? When you,

You just don't know? What's on,

The other side of the door

When you're walking out, talk about it

Girl I hope you understand

What I'm tryna say.

We just can't go on

Pretending that we get along

Girl how you not gonna see it? " I sung for the last time.

I looked up at him with a tear stained face. He smiled and wiped my tears away. I heard clapping.I turned my head to see my mom and dad , smiling.

I let go of Chris and walked over to my dad. I gave him a hug.

" I always knew you were gonna be a daddy's girl. " My mom said , embarrassing me.

" Ma!! Why you gotta do that in front of company!! " I said.

" I'm sorry, dang!! "

" Whatever I'm going upstairs. "

I walked out of the room and when I was half way up the stairs somebody picked me up and put me over their shoulder. I screamed for dear life and kicked and punched.

They walked in my room and put me down. I realized it was Chris.

" You punk. " I said while laying my head on his shoulder.

He just smiled

Are things getting better???