Chapter 6

LATER ON AT CHRIS' HOUSE

I was still at his house, and we were basically doing nothing. The whole time we talked, kissed, hugged, pranked people on the phone. All that basic, good, stuff.

It was getting late by the time my mom called me and told me that I needed to get home. I was sad, that I had to leave Chris.

" Sorry Chris, I have to go home. " I told him, he frowned.

He nodded his head, and got up. He was giving me a ride back since he drove me here. We ran down the stairs and out the door. I sat in the passenger seat and het got in the drivers.

He started the car and we left for my house. After driving for about 5 minutes we pulled up to my house.

We sat in the car for a moment of silence, as we were I gave him a kiss and got out.

" Thanks for driving me home. Call me when you get home. " I said, before closing his door.

He nodded, and I walked  to my door, when he drove off I went inside. I walked in to see King and Major.

I smiled and ran to give them a hug, they were always my favorites.

" Come here little ones. " I said, as they ran over to me.

I picked up Major first and spun him around, then grabbed King and squeezed him tight. They giggled, and hugged me.

Major was hugging my leg and I set King down, they both got on the floor and grabbed at my legs.

We did this for one all the time, I pulled my feet, almost falling over. They laughed and I sighed and shook my head.

I'm telling you. Little kids, the things that are hard for you are funny to them. Life is entertaining. Isn't it?

I walk/almost fall to the kitchen, and see the rest of their family. Yes Zonnique , with Diggy Simmons.

I have nothing against him, just hope he knows what he's getting into. I don't want to have to be the one to tell him.

I am sorry it's so short!!! I will upload. I have been sick the whole week and I am sorry that I have let y'all down. If you comment or vote. I know you have forgiven me.

Thank you all for reading and supporting me and my stories!!BYE!!!