Chapter 7

THE NEXT MORNING

I wake up tired and restless, Major and King wore me out. Know I see why I won't babysit them by myself. I get up , still tired as fuck, and walk into the bathroom.

I jump in the shower, and clean myself up while singing Cockiness ( Love It ) By Rihanna. I loved that song so much, it wasn't even funny.

When I finished, I changed, and got on my laptop. It was fast, so it didn't take long. I put in the password, then got on the internet.

I went onto facebook , and twitter. I just updated my statuses.

Facebook: Need to hang with someone, anybody busy???

Twitter: #HMU

I was that bored, and there was nothing else to do. My phone started ringing.

" Hello? " I said.

" Mom said that you have to come with me to the bowling alley with my friends. " Marshaun said.

" Who are your friends? "

" Khalil , Tyrone , Trey , Chris , and Breaunna."

" At last there's a girl there. I'll be there in like 10 minutes. "

" But you really 5 minutes or less. "

" You know me so well bro. Deuces. "

I hung up grabbed all the stuff I was going to need. I walked downstairs, went outside, locked the door , and got in La'Nea.

I got there in about three minutes , and all of them we there. I walked over to Breaunna and gave her a hug.

I had to tell her about Zonnique, riht now she just hoppin' and probably boppin'. She might , she might not.

" Breaunna, I'm not trying to bag on Zonnique. But I saw her with Diggy at y house yesterday, and they look more than friends. Her and Chris weren't even over that long ago. " I say , totally gossiping.

" Her and  Chris are over? Since when? "  She said , shocked.

" Since that day I found out Shaun was cheating with her and I beat both of their asses and Chris stopped me. "

" Oh shit. I didn't even know they broke up. I'm kind of glad though , all she really did do was use him to supposedly bring up here " Reputation " And stuff. She wasn't even into him , and the fact that she was cheating on him with a whole bunch of other guys. "

Right when Bre ( Breaunna ) finfished , Zonnique and Diggy came in. I looked at her in digust , and I'm pretty sure Bre did too.

She walked over to us , and Diggy came with her. I told you I wasn't ging to tell him , it was going to have to be somebody else.

" Bre!! Wht are you doing with her?  " She screamed , making everyone look at us with curiosity.

" Talking. What else? " Bre said.

I always liked her best , Bahja was alright but she clung to Zonnique sometimes when they hanged around us. You got to learn to be by yourself.

" Well, come with me. " Zonnqiue said.

" I'm cool where I am right now. " Bre said, linking arms with me.

" Wow, you're going to sit here and talk to this......"

" THIS WHAT!!! WHAT!!! I DARE YOU TO EVEN TRY AND INSULT ME SO I CAN BAG YOU ABOUT YOURSELF!! " I screamed , I wanted her to say something so bad.

She didn't say anything.

" That's what I thought. You talk so much shit about everybody , but you're not perfect. Far frm it. Perfect people dont cheat , they don't have loose legs, they don't date someone right after they broke up with someone, and they don't keep coming back for a fight they pick that they lose. Because they knew they can't do shit. If you weren't so damn ugly on the inside , I think somebody could love you besides your parents. " I bagged her.

Everybody looked over to was , cause I know I was extra loud with it. All of a sudden . Bre started laughing. Then everyone did.

" She snaked you!! Haaa! " Marshaun and his whole crew started laughing.

I wasn't trying to embarrass her, just show her that she doesn't have to act like that. Putting on a damn show and everything for no reason.

I had turned my head back and she ran to the bathroom, as much as I hated her. I hated seeing people cry. I ran to the bathroom, and followed her.

I ran in there , and heard sobbing in one of the stalls. She blew her nose , and  I scrunched up mine.

" Zonnique? " I asked.

" GO AWAY!!! " She screamed. I was getting tired of that.

" I'm not going anywhere. What happened to us? We used to be best friends and you started hating me. Then you went out with Chris and we hated each other with a passion. Why did things change? "

" You. That's what happened , you ARE perfect. I never wanted Chris . I wanted to make you jealous and sad an saw that it was perfect. My whole family loved you , all the kids at school loved you. If I stood by your side , you had all the attention, even when we were little. I got tired of being the one no one noticed. So I thought being against you instead of with you would make ME better than YOU. But that didn't work. Even Breaunna likes YOU better than ME. I should have realized that it wouldn't work and I am sorry. You could have been with Chris so long ago. I saw how he looked at you and he still does. Hope you can forgive me. "

TO BE CONTINUED..................