Chapter 28

I walk down the hallway from soccer, my legs burning from all the running.

Suddenly I'm pulled by someone into a dark hallway with no one in the halls. My mouth is covered and my screams are muffled.

The person keeps their hand over my mouth but spins me around so I can see their face.

"I've missed you." Max gives me a wicked smile.

I try to kick him but I can't.

He leads me out of the school, my mouth still covered by his hand, to his car.

People take little notice as we walk and I wish they would notice the stress I'm in.

'Help!' I scream into Max's hand.

Nobody hears me.

I'm thrown into the back of Max's car and he comes around to the front of the car and begins driving.

I try my best to sit up and try to strangle him, but I cant.

He's kidnapping me!!

"Let me go!" I scream.

Max chuckles wickedly.

"Luke!" I scream louder. I begin to cry.

What's Max going to do to me?

That was a stupid question... I have a feeling that I know what he'll do and I really don't want to be here. I'd rather be dead.

We get to his house and Max pulls me into his house. I try to get out of his grasp and scream for help but no one comes.

Max throws me on his bed and locks the door to his room.

"Oh yes, what fun I'll have with you." Max sneers.

I try to run to the door, but Max throws me on the bed with a lot of force. So much that it knocks the wind out of me.

He starts to kiss me messily and I try to turn my face away from him. He's going to rape me, isn't he?

I realize I'm crying hard, and Max is holding my hands down so that I can't hit him while he's kissing me. I find no pleasure in this at all.

"Look who isn't here for you, now." Max gives me another wicked smile before he takes off my clothes.

"Stop! Please!" I wail.

What am I going to do? He's too strong for me. I can't do anything.

"You think I'll stop." Max raises a brow and touches me everywhere he can. I squirm in disgust.

And then he does it.

He steals my virginity from me.

It's gone forever.

And I lost it to Max taking it from me. By him raping me.

And then I wake up, Luke holding me in his arms.

I'm shaking, and crying wildly.

"Marney, it's okay. I'm here, it's okay." He whispers and I relax a little.

I can't talk.

"You were screaming at times for me. What happened? Usually if you tell what your nightmare is about it can be easier to relax." Luke continues to hold me firmly in his arms, rubbing my back to calm me down.

It takes me a minute to calm down so that I can actually talk.

"It was Max." Is all I can say before I start crying again. Luke kisses my forehead and pulls me even closer to him, holding me tight.

"What did he do?" He asks soothingly, his voice lower than normal. It must be because he's tired. I feel terrible for waking him up. It's the first time I've had a nightmare in years.

"He... He," I take a deep breath before I speak, "Raped me." I let tears stream down my cheeks and turn to Luke, my arms wrapped tightly around him and my head against his chest.

Luke moves a little to readjust himself so that we are both laying down, now.

"I would never let that happen to you, Mar." Luke whispers into my hair. "Never."

I continue to cry as he strokes my hair and rubs my back soothingly.

Eventually Luke takes off his shirt because I've soaked it with tears. I apologize and he waves it off. "You matter more to me- much more to me- than a stupid shirt that can always be washed." He says, letting me lay on top of him again, hugging him and gripping him for dear life so that no one can take me away from him.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead one last time before his breathing slows and he is sound asleep. I let myself fall asleep as well.

~

I wake up, still on Luke's bare chest, his arms wrapped around me tightly.

I look up and see he's looking down at me. He's awake.

"How long have you been laying here awake?" I ask, not letting go of him yet.

"Long enough to know that you definitely drool and that you're beautiful when you sleep, too." Luke smiles and kisses my head.

I roll off of him onto the mattress and look at him.

I take a look at his beautiful face for what feels like the first time. I've never really looked at his face. His perfect face. His green eyes shining, and his blonde hair messy, but still looking fine. His lips looked soft, and I trace his lips with my finger. I then trace his jaw and bring him in for a kiss. My hand now resting on his cheek as he grabs my waist, my shirt sliding up a little and his hand seeming to burn my skin wear he touches, but in a good way.

"I love kissing you." Luke says, pulling away just enough for his lips to touch mine as they moved with each word.

"We brought donuts!" I hear Mr. Hart yell from down the steps.

How the hell does Luke's family keep coming in at just the wrong moment?

Luke I kiss Luke once more before we pull away and walk down the steps.

I put my hair in a bun as I walk down the steps.

"Good morning kids!" Mrs. Hart smiles happily.

God how I loved not hearing her cheering.

"Good morning." I force a smile.

"We brought donuts!" Mrs. Hart gestures to the box of donuts as if she was showing off a giant prize.

"Thanks mom and dad." Luke smiles and grabs a donut happily, then walks to the living room. I grab one, thanking them, and join Luke on a couch.

"We'll just leave the rest on the counter if you want any more. We'll be skiing!" Mrs. Hart cheers and we hear the door close.

I take a bite of the donut and smile.

It's amazing. "Yum." I smile as I take another bite.

"My grandma makes them. They're the best." Luke finishes a donut in no time and grabs another.

"They are really good."

Luke nods. "So are you up for skiing?"

"I've actually never skied before..."

Luke stops chewing his donut in shock. "Never?" He asks, food in his mouth still.

"Gross." I squirm in disgust. "And, yes, I've never skied before."

"It's a lot of fun. I'll teach you." Luke smiles and finishes another donut.

~Author's Note~

Hey guys! I like the dream... I mean, it's bad, but when I got the idea I was pretty proud.

Anyway, how'd you guys like it? Sorry, this chapter is shorter...

Please comment what you think. Whether it's bad or good, I want it all!

Also, don't forget to ***VOTE***!!!

Thanks for reading!

-Izzy :)