Chapter 25

"So what happened?" Luke asks, pure question on his face.

"We almost had sex." I blush.

Luke smirks. "Can't say I wouldn't see that coming." He laughs.

"And we both liked it. For sure." I blush even more as more and more comes back to me.

We sit in the car staring at each other for a little bit.

"You called me beautiful." I smile, breaking the silence.

"Well I wasn't lying." Luke smiles back.

I notice our faces are close and I blush again. Nobody has ever had this effect on me before. It scares me a little.

I want to kiss him.

Slowly, Luke cups my face lightly and gives me a peck on the lips. I kiss him back, a little more passionately. The kisses are slow and light, and then the kisses grow faster and harder. I put my hands in Luke's hair, pulling it a little. I don't want to stop kissing him and by the feeling of it, he doesn't want to, either.

"Let's go inside." Luke whispers and I take no time to get out of the car.

Luke grabs my hand and pulls me inside his house, leading me up the staircase and into his room. Before I know it, I'm on Luke's bed and we're kissing again. My headache is now gone, or at least, I can't tell that I have one anymore.

Luke is on top of me, kissing my neck, slowly, teasing me with light kisses. I moan. "Luke..."

Once he hears his name he starts to kiss me harder, a little messier. But I like it. I like it a lot.

Luke works his way to my collarbone, making me shiver at his touch. He touches my shirt, ready to take it off, but I pull his face to mine and kiss his lips.

I don't want to go too far, but yet at the same time, I do.

He pulls away from me quickly. "I've been waiting to make out with you for years." His lips then crash into mine and we continue to kiss.

Soon, I let Luke take off my shirt, and I take off his. I trace his firm, perfect abs. He starts to trail his mouth more towards my breasts and my breathing quickens. It seems like too much, but yet I wouldn't do anything else like this with anyone.

Luke is the only one I've let get this far.

He lightly brings his hands around my back and unclasps my bra, slowly taking it off of me, and I let him. Only would I let him. He kisses my chest, and then trails down to my stomach. I moan, loving every second of what he's doing.

He fumbles with my pants, but I pull his hands away. I'm not ready for that yet.

"Whenever you're ready, Mar." He whispers and kisses me again, near my waist.

"Oh Luke."

I bring his head up to mine and I kiss him again. He wraps me up in his arms and I continue kissing him, hard.

And then the unexpected happens.

"Luke? You alright?" Mrs. Hart chirps outside of Luke's door.

My eyes go wide and I pull away from him, quickly fumbling to put my bra and shirt back on.

"Yeah mom. Everything is fine." His voice cracks at the end.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Yes I'm sure. Just a headache. I'll get myself ibuprofen in a minute." He yells through the closed door.

"Alright sweetie." I can hear her smile through the door.

Luke turns to me. How long has it been since we got here anyway? I grab my phone that sits on the end table by his bed.

It's 7 am.

Luke hugs me from behind wrapping his arms around my waist. "Well that was fun." He says into my hair.

I smile and nod.

"Nobody's had the effect you have on me." Luke whispers and kisses my head.

I smile wider. "Same for me."

I spin around and kiss him on the lips.

"I really like you, Marney."

"I really like you too."

~

"Where the hell have you been?" My dad yells as I walk into the house.

Well hello to you too.

I forget that he's on a long break from work for Christmas break.

"I was at a friend's house." I say. "Good morning, dad."

"Was it that Luke kid?" My dad raises a brow.

I freeze. He got me this time. I can't lie, I gave it all away.

I nod and look at my shoes. "But I stayed in a different room, I swear."

I wasn't lying, either. After our little 'session' I went and slept in a different room because I knew that we would do more than just sleep if I stayed in Luke's room any longer. It pained me to leave, but I had to.

"So if I were to ask Mrs. Hart where you stayed, she'd agree?"

I sigh. Nobody ever seems to believe me.

I nod. "Definitely."

"Then you can go." My dad waves me away, but watches me a little longer.

I run up the steps to my room and shortly after I lay on top of my bed, my door is opened and Tori sits next to me.

"So how was Luke's?" Tori wiggles her eyebrows.

I blush and she smiles widely.

"I knew it!" She screeches. "You two are cute together."

I cover my face as I smile widely.

"So how was he in bed? Was he a master?" I squirmed as I heard those questions.

"We didn't get that far..." I say into my hands.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"We didn't have sex, but we definitely, obviously, made out. And I have to be completely honest and tell you that I loved every minute of kissing him." I gush.

Tori bounces on the bed in joy, and I remove my hands from my face.

"Did he see you shirtless?" Tor asks.

I blush again and she falls off the bed in excitement. I laugh.

"He better have been nice to you." Tori says with a serious face.

"He was. Of course he was."

"Okay. Just remember that boys like him have very little respect for boundaries." She says, climbing back on the bed.

I sigh. "I know, I know."

It's true. When Tori was in her Senior year, she was manipulated by the Varsity Quarterback from our school's football team. She went too far and didn't realize he was setting her up.

"I just don't want you getting hurt like I did. I don't think Luke is that way, though." She says. Then she hugs me.

We hug for about a minute and then she leaves my room.

~Author's Note~

This was kind of short, I think. Sorry for cutting you all short.

I liked the make out sessions, just sayin'.

What'd you all think?? Please comment! I love feedback! (Good or bad)

Don't forget to ***VOTE***!

Thanks for reading!

-Izzy :)