•{49}•

We finally arrived at the Korean airport after a few hours. We walked outside with our stuff. He called an uber driver. He came to pick us up. He didn't recognize Taehyung, well he didn't say anything about it so we think it's fine. When we got to the dorm I got nervous. "What if they don't want me to come over?" I asked. "They are talking about you all the time. Ofcourse they want you to come over!" Tae smiled. I smiled a little. "Okay.." He took my hand and made his way to the door. I followed him. He opened the door and let me walk inside first. "They're not home till 5 o'clock." Tae said. "Okay." I say and looked around. "What do you think?" He asked. "I've only seen the hallway" I chuckled. He smiled "That's true." He hugged me from behind. "I'll show you my room!" He pulled me upstairs. I followed him. He led me to his room and he opened the door for me again. I looked around in his room. "It's big" I said. "Is it?" He smiled. "Mhm" I nodded. "Lay down on the bed it's so soft." He said. I smiled. "That's how I like it." I said and layed down on his bed. "It's really fucking soft." I said to myself. He chuckled. "I know~" He layed down next to me and pulled me against him. "You should rest a little. The flight must've been exhausting." He said. "Yeah.." I said, already closing my eyes. He kissed my forehead. "I'll bring your stuff upstairs when you're asleep." He said. I nodded and soon fell asleep.

◈Taehyung pov◈

I got up from the bed when I saw she was asleep. I bended over to kiss her cheek and I walked out of my room. I go downstairs to bring her stuff to my room. When I was done I heard the front door opening. I walked downstairs to see Namjoon walking inside. "Taehyung?" He said. "Hey" I smiled. "Why are you here?" He asked. "Long story... I want to tell everyone. When is the rest coming?" I asked. "They will be here soon." He said. "Okay good." I said and walked into the living room. "She didn't break up with you, right?" He asked. "No ofcourse not." I said. "Good." He smiled a little. "Ah I'm so exhausted~" He said as he let himself fall down on the sofa. I chuckled. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked. "Yeah just give me some water." He said. I nodded and walked to the kitchen to grab a glass of water for him. I walked back and handed it over to him. "Thank you~" He smiled. "No problem." I smiled back. I heard some other members walking inside the house. I could recognize their voices. Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok walked into the living room. "She broke up with you too?!" Jungkook yelled. He ran over to me and hugged me. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Amy broke up with me... Through a text message..." He said. "What the-... Why?" I asked. "She couldn't handle the distance between us." He said. "Oh... Are you fine though?" I asked. "Yes I am. I didn't really feel like she was really caring for me." He said. "Why not?" I asked. "I don't know she also kept telling me that she was scared to lose me but now she broke up with me? She's confusing.." He said. "Yeah that's really confusing." I said and sat down on the sofa. "So she didn't broke up with you?" Jungkook asked. "No ofcourse not." I said. "Okay good!" He smiled. "Mhm. When will the others come home?" I asked. "They will be here soon they left right after us." Jimin said. "Alright.." I said. I hope Jimin will be okay with this all. He seems so off since we came back. Even fans noticed it. I'm worried about him but I also know it's probably about Y/n. I sighed softly and looked at Jimin as he sat down. He stared at his hands quietly. "What's wrong?" I asked. He looks up at me. "Nothing. Why?" He asked. "You're drowned in your thoughts. I can see that." I said. "No I'm not.." He said and looked down again. "Okay fine. You're not." I said and rolled my eyes. "Yah.. Jiminie hyung.. You should tell Taehyung." Jungkook said. "Tell me what?" I asked. "Nothing!" Jimin yelled. "Jimin calm down." Jungkook said. "Why do I have to tell Taehyung? He has nothing to do with it!" He said angrily. "Is it about me?" I heard Y/n behind me. "Y/n?!" Jimin yelled when he saw her. "W-what are you doing here?!" He ran over to hug her. She hugged him back. "Long story.." She said. "Ah- s-sit down" He pulled her to the sofa. "I can walk by myself" She said softly as she looked at the other members who were staring at her as if they saw a ghost. "You brought her here!" Jungkook smiled. "Yeah." I said. "You should've told us! We could've bought something for you guys!" Jungkook walked over to Y/n and hugged her. She smiled and hugged him back. "How was the flight?" Namjoon asked. "Oh- it was good." She smiled. I heard Yoongi and Jin walking inside. I looked at them. "Tae- Y/n!" Jin yelled. She smiled at him "Hey" He said. "Oh my god! I'm so glad to see you!" He smiled. "Did something happen?" Yoongi asked. "We wanted to tell her parents that she was pregnant because that's a normal thing to do. But they wouldn't listen and didn't care so I took her here." I said. "What if her parents come to get her?" Namjoon asked. "They probably won't. They know where I am and they probably think that I will be back soon." Y/n said. "It will be fine." I said as I took her hand.