•{11}•

I sat onto my seat and looked at everyone who came inside. Amy sat down next to me. She still looks angry. Mr. Kim looks at me with a worried face. I turned my head to look outside. 'Why do I have a bad feeling about today?' I thought. 'Nobody can see my blue eye because I have foundation on. Luckily I had some in my drawer.' Since I still had my jacket on I felt my phone vibrate. I look on it and saw some messages from Jin and Jimin. I first clicked onto the messages from Jin.

[8:17AM] Jin💕:
Goodluck on school today ;)

[8:17AM] You:
Thanks! :)
[Read @ 8:17AM]

I open the messages of Jimin. And I started to smile because of his name.

[8:17AM] Park Dat Ass Jimin😏💕:
Goodluck on school my dear Park Y/N!! <3

[8:18AM] You:
Thank you my dear Park Dat Ass Jimin! <3 <3
[Read @ 8:18AM]

I decided to put my phone away before he sends another message. I quickly put it on quiet and I put it back into my jacket.

Mr. Kim started to begin the lesson and I looked outside. Then the realisation hits me.

'I sat onto his lap.'

'And he was getting hard.'

'Oh my god!'

I turned my head and looked at him. Luckily he was sitting onto his chair so you couldn't see it that much. "Sir?" I hear Emma say. "Why are you so red?" She asks and then I saw his face was red. "It's hot in here. Or is it just me?" He says. "I think it's you." Emma says. Mr. Kim just continued the lesson. I was looking at him and he looked back at me. It looked like he was getting redder at that moment. 'He really needs some fresh air.' I thought. "Okay guys go make these exercises. You can work together with the one next to you." He says. "I'll be back in a moment." With that he left the classroom. "He was hard oh my god did you guys see that?" Amy says. My eyes widened.  "Why would he get hard at this time?" Amy says and started to laugh. "Maybe his girlfriend send him a picture of herself." Thom says and laughed. "He doesn't have one." Carly says. "That's what he says but I don't think that's true since he looks like a fuckboy." Rick says. "Oh my god. Guys. Please no. He is no fuckboy. Look at him!" Carly says. I know what she was talking about since she's an Army too. "Maybe it's because of one of the girls here!" Jay says and he looked around. "I bet it's Emma!" He says. "Never! I bet it's Melany!" Rick says. "Guys. No. It definitely is Amy!" Thom yelled through them. "No! It's Carly!!" "No. What?! It's Debora!" Every boy yelled the girls names through each other. "Guys. Isn't it obvious he likes Y/n?" Carlo says and everyone got quiet. "Y/n! Yes! She's the one he likes!" Edward says. Everyone looked at me. "Guys no." I say. Everyone stands around me. "Do you like him too?!" "Yes you do!" Everyone started to rumor about Taehyung and me. "Did you guys ha-" Thom got cut off by Mr. Kim entering the classroom. "What a mess! Why did no one started making the exercises?" He says when he sees everyone standing around me. "What are you even doing around Y/n?! Get away from her!" He says with an angry expression. Rick started to talk "We were asking her thing about yo-" "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Carly cuts him off and pulled his arm. "About what?" Mr. Kim asks. "Nothing." I say. "About you and Y/n!" Rick says and Carly slapped him into his face. "Why?!" He says to her. "Because she doesn't like it when you guys just make imagines about Mr. Kim and her being into an relationship. That isn't true!" She yells at him. "It's nice that you guys have such a big imagination but Y/n and I aren't in some sort of an relation. She's just my student." Mr. Kim says.
'Just my student.'
Ouch.
That hurts.
Well it's true we aren't in a relationship.
"Why did you guys even think of that?" He asks. Some guys started to laugh. "Haha. Funny. You guys are too innocent and you better leave it like that." Mr. Kim says when the realisation hits him. "Why were you hard?" Thom asked. "If you want to learn about it you're in the wrong classroom. I would go to biology." Mr. Kim says. "Give us answers. We all want to know!" Rick says. "Guys! You can't ask these things!!" Carly says. "Which girl were you thinking off?!" Thom asks. "Who says I'm heterosexual?" Mr. Kim says. 'Whut?' I thought. "So you were thinking of guys?! Oh my god! Who were you thinking off?!" Thom asked again. "Guys this isn't going anywhere." Mr. Kim says. "I'm heterosexual and you don't get to know more." He says after. "Who's panties do you want to pull off?!" Rick yelled. "OH MY GOD GUYS! STOP THIS! If you want to get information about it go ask your parents! Or a biology teacher! Not him!" I yelled at the guys. "He isn't going to give anything away either so don't try to get something." I say and crossed my arms. "Wow the whore started talking." Amy scoffed at me. "I bet he wants to take off this whore her panties." She says. "So you mean Emma's panties? Hah! like he would want to see that there." I scoffed back at her. "No not Emma's. Your panties. You're a whore. Didn't I tell you yesterday?" She says. "Me a whore? Never heard something more stupid." I say calmly. "Why aren't you swearing back at me? What the hell." She says and stood up. I stood up too. "Maybe because I'm a good person and I don't betray my friends. Not even my ex-friends." I say with an unamused expression. "Don't tell me you're a good person." She says. "A good person doesn't act like a whore." She said. "First, I don't act like a whore. Second, can't you find anything better than whore?" I say to her. "You're a bitch." She says. "Since when are you two in a fight?" Thom asked. Amy started to speak "Since she kiss-" I gave Amy a bitchclap right in her face. Everyone gasped. I was shocked by my action too. "I-I'm sorry!" I say to her. "I didn't expected you to do this." She says. "Ladies stop it!" Mr. Kim says. "If you'll continue both of you have to go to the principal office! Sit down!" He says with a strict voice. Amy and I both started to laugh. "What? What happend?" He asks. "Nevermind. We'll stop." I say and I sat down still laughing a bit. Amy burst out in laughter again "shit down shit down." She whispers and I started to laugh too. After we stopped we both noticed that Mr. Kim continued his lesson so we listened to it.

——————[✿]——————
Idk why this wasn't published anymore ;-; sorry