•{42}•

After the last bell rings I immediately put my stuff in my bag and fast walked out of the classroom. "Y/n!" I heard Taehyung coming after me. I started to walk faster. "Y/n wait!" He said and took my wrist. I tried to pull myself away but I couldn't. Other students were looking weird at me. "I'm sorry! I just wanted you to choose me and not Jimin!" He said. "Mr. Kim I'd like it if you would let go of my wrist. I'm your student. Not your friend or anything. We don't have any type of relationship." I said coldly. "Y/n..." He said. I pulled my wrist out of his grip and walked away. This time he didn't follow me. He just stands there looking at me as I walked away. I walked to my locker. Amy came after me "what happened?" She asks. "Taehyung happened!" I said frustrated. "I don't know what to do" I sighed. "What did he do?" She asks. "He was that guy from Snapchat. It was so obvious! Why didn't I notice earlier?!" I said. "The name was the same! He was saying shit about Jimin and he told me to go for Taehyung! Why the-" Amy cuts me off. "Calm down Y/n." She said. I sighed. "I'm going home now and start crying in the corner of my room." I said and walked away. "Y/n!" I heard her yell but I kept walking.

When I got home I looked at my phone. Taehyung spammed me with text messages.

Taehyung♡:
I'm sorry I didn't tell you

I just wanted you to be mine

Please tell me how I can make it up to you

Please Y/n respond..

I didn't mean to hurt you if I did

I didn't mean to drag Jimin down

I didn't mean to do anything wrong but I did

I'm so sorry...

I sighed and lay my phone down. I really didn't want to think about it right now... I thought I could trust him. I guess I couldn't. I let myself fall down onto my bed. I slowly fell asleep.

Later I woke up because mom was yelling my name from downstairs. I sighed and sat up "What is it?!" I yelled back. "Come downstairs for a moment!" She said. "Why?!" I yelled. She didn't answer. I sighed. I hate these moments when they call you and then they don't answer anymore. I got up and walked downstairs "What is it mom?" I walked into the living room. I saw Taehyung sitting on the sofa "Oh hell no" I turned around to walk upstairs again but Taehyung stopped me by taking my arm. "Y/n let's talk a bit." He said. "Do we have to?" I ask. "Yes." He said. "Why-" Taehyung cuts me off. "Let's go for a ride" He says and dragged me outside. "Hey! You can't drag me out of my house like this!" I said as I tried to pull away from him. "I can do what I want, Y/n." He says and pushed me against his car "Get in" He says and opened the door for me. I got in quietly. What is he being so harsh for..? I put on my seatbelt as he got in to the car. He started the engine and drove away from my house. "I'm sorry for what I did. That was wrong. I didn't want to hurt you" He said. "Why did you never tell me?" I ask. "Because I needed something to get to know you better without you knowing it was me.." He said quietly. I sighed "You could've told me." I say. "I know.." He says. He had to stop for a traffic light. "I'm really sorry" He looked at me. "I'll forgive you.." I say. "Really?" His eyes widened. "Yeah. I was going to choose for you anyways.." I looked down at my hands. He took my hand and kissed it softly. I looked up at him. "Thank you" He smiled. I smiled back. When the light turned green he started to drive again. "Let's eat somewhere~" He says happily. "What time is it?" I ask. "Time to buy food for my  beautiful girlfriend!" He smiled brightly. I giggled and looked down. I guess it was the right choice.

A/N:

So it's almost the end of this fanfic! :(
I don't want it to end but I can't keep writing it forever
I'm working on two new ones! You'll get some more information about it soon! :)