Christmas Special! Pt.2

Again, Merry Christmas!
🎄🎅🔔❄
Hope you'll enjoy reading it!
This chapter can contain smut so I'll put these flowers (✿✿) from where it starts till the point where it ends for the ones that dont like smut. I know that maybe in the future some people who don't like it will read this. (Maaaaaybe some classmates, whoopsies)
I'll try my best to not make this whole chapter smut and it'll just come in the beginning.
Have fun reading! :)
—————————————
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
When I came back with a tie Taehyung was sitting on the couch, waiting patiently. He took the tie from me. "What are you going to do with it?" I ask him. He turned me and Back hugged me. "The couch it'll do." He puts the tie into my mouth and ties it. "Mhmm!" I tried to say that we can't do it here but I couldn't. The sound of my voice got muffled by the tie. He smirked and started to speak,

"That's how you keep quiet." He pulls me onto his lap again and he started to get rid of my clothing. His hands glides down my upper body till they stop at my panties. He pulls them down onto my knees and he lays me down onto the couch to slip them off completely. I took off his clothes and his already hardened dick exposed. "Daddy's gonna go hard on you tonight." He whispers. I want to ask him why but my voice fades away because of the tie. But he understands it. "Lying about your friend called Tae." He says and smirked. He thrusts into me and let me adjust to his size for a moment. He's leaving hickeys on my collarbone while thrusting into me again. I let out muffled moans. He goes deeper and he groans a bit. "You're so tight." He says. His breathing was getting louder. I closed my eyes and hugged him tight. His thrusts become faster and deeper. Taehyung kissed my neck to stop himself from moaning. I dig my nails into his skin, leaving scratches all over his back as I felt my climax coming. "Daddy's close, come on. Come for Daddy." He whispers into my ear. He gave a few more thrusts and I came. He pulled out of me and came too. His liquid coming all over my upper body. He was still breathing heavily when he got up. "Let me get a towel or something." He says and walks into the kitchen. He came back with a towel and cleaned it up. We put on our clothes again.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"Cuddles?" I ask cutely and made grabby hands at him. "Always for my babygirl." He hugged me and I pulled him onto the couch with me. I was laying on top of him. I could hear his breathing and heartbeats. I really calmed me down. After a few minutes we both fell asleep.

I feel someone tapping my back. It woke me up. I feel someones body under me. Again, taps on my back. "Hey! Y/n! Wake up!" I hear someone whisper yell at me. I looked up to see who it is. My nephew, Mark. He's around the same age as me but he's a month older so he thinks he has the power here. He is holding up his phone. "Can't wait to show your parents." He says. "What?" I looked at who I was laying on. "What?! Wait! No!" I jumped up and I chased him inside the kitchen. "Please don't show anyone! I will do anything for you to delete it!" I begged him. "Anything?" He stopped running and he looked at me. "Anything!" I repeat. "What's happening?" A sleepy Taehyung came inside the kitchen. "She was laying on top of you! I knew you guys had something!" Mark says. "Mark! Please! Don't tell show anyone!" I begged again. "Make me some good breakfast, on bed! If it tastes bad then I'll show your parents." Mark says. I sigh. "Go upstairs to your room." I say. "Are you actually going to do that?" Taehyung asks. "Yes." I say. Mark smirked and walked upstairs. "I will take revenge later when he deleted the video." I say. I started to make breakfast. "Hey Y/n, do you know why Mark is happy all of a sudden?" My mom came into the kitchen. "Oh! Taehyung! Did you sleep over?" She asks. "We fell asleep onto the couch." Taehyung says awkwardly. My cheeks flustered red. "Aw I wanted to see you too sleep." Mom says. "We weren't hugging or something." I laughed a bit. "But I'm making breakfast for Mark, that's why he's happy." I say. "Oh okay." Mom says and left.

Taehyung back hugged me. "Can't you make me something too?" He says. "You can eat breakfast with the family now Mark isn't going to eat with us." I say. "Aww. But I have to go soon before your grandparents are going to ask more thimgs." Taehyung whines. "Here." I touched his nose with the knife. There was butter all over his nose. He gasps. "You're going to regret this." He says and took the knife from me. He put the butter all over my face. "Taehyung!" I whined. "Don't mess with me. Now, wipe it off." He says and gave his boxy smile. I took a towel and wiped the butter off my face and after that I wiped it off from Taehyung's nose. He pulls me into a kiss. After a few seconds we let go. "Did you plan this?" I ask. "Yup!" He says proudly. "That was smooth." I chuckled.

Taehyung and I are sitting next to each other. My grandmother looked suspicious at me. "Is something wrong?" I ask. "Did he sleep over?" She asks. "Yes. We fell asleep onto the couch." I say. She narrows her eyes. "Were you cuddling? What were you doing before you fell asleep?" She puts down her knife and fork. "N-no we weren't cuddling. W-we just t-talked." I stuttered. I can never lie to her because she knows if I'm lying or not. "You're lying." She says. "I'm not." "Hey, Y/n. Can you come here for a second?!" I hear Mark yell from upstairs. I got up and walked to his room. "What is it?" I ask. "What's all this butter?" Mark asks. "What?" I ask. "This." He pointed at a bread with a lot of butter. "I'm so sorry!" I say. 'Please have mercy!' I thought. "Should I show the video?" He said teasingly. "Please don't! I can make you a new one!" I beg. "You really will do everything for me to delete the video, huh?" He chuckled. "Yes!" I say. "Okay okay. But I will still show them." He said. "What? You can't do that!" I say. He holds up his phone teasingly. "I can." I snatch his phone out of his hand and start to run. Mark chased me. "Hey! Get here!" He yelled at me. "No!" I say and I ran downstairs to the dining room. "What's happening?" My aunt asks. "She took my phone!" Mark yells. "Delete it!" I yell at him. "Delete what?" Mom asks. "I can just tell them." Mark says. "No! I will throw your phone into the soup!" I say and I hold his phone above it. I tried to get his password but I couldn't guess it. "Do it. I can still tell them." He says. "Tell what? Y/n? What did you do?" Mom asks. "Nothing!" I say. "Drop it if you have the guts." Mark says. I was about to drop it till Taehyung caught it. "That's not nice of you." Taehyung says and gave the phone to Mark. "Taehyung!" I yelled. "Come here." He says and pulls me into the hallway. "If he shows them then you won't have to tell yourself." He whispered. "But then they'll know that I lied." I sigh. "Y/n L/n! Come over here." I hear my dad say. I walked inside the room again. "Honey, that's really sweet." My dad says. "What?" I ask. "That you want to clean our car!" My dad says. "What?!" I look at Mark. "Yeah that's what you didn't wanted me to tell, right?" He says. "Wh- uh.. Yes! I wanted to surprise you since you don't really have time to do it." I say and smiled awkwardly. "That's really sweet." Mom says. "Yeah.." I say. Mark pulls me to the hallway. "Saved you." He says and walked upstairs. Taehyung and I sat down again.

When breakfast was over Taehyung got up. "I think I'll go home. Thank you for inviting me." He says and smiled at my family. "I'll let you out." I say and walked to the exit of the dining room. Taehyung walked next to me. He slapped my ass and winked at my family. "I knew it!!" My grandma yells. "Heey!" I yell. "What?" He says innocently. My chesks flustered red and I just walked to the front door. "Bye Taehyung." I say. "Bye." He smiled and came closer. "Babygirl." He whispered. He gave me a kiss and he left.

Well that was a weird Christmas.

—————————————
Lmao I know it's a weird end but I kind of thought it was funny

Hope you liked reading it!
Byebyee~