•{48}•

A/N:
I'm so sorry that this is so late I had some issues going on and I thought I would have all the time to write since I had holiday but that wasn't how I planned it. I hope I'll still have time to finish this fan fiction because I have to start school tomorrow and I also have to start working tomorrow so it's going to be a little harder to write but I'll try my best to write on the days that I don't have to work.
Also thank you for reading my fan fiction this far ♡
I love y'all~!

"Y/n you can't do that to your parents!" He yelled. "Do you think they can do this to me?!" I yelled back and teared up. "These last days they've done nothing else but hurting me!" I started to cry. "This is so important and they don't want to listen! I'm just done with it!" I yelled. He hugged me tightly "I'm sorry..." He says softly. "It's okay... Just let me come with you please..." I said. "I'd love to but you don't know how to speak Korean and you're not used to the culture.." He says. "I can learn Korean and I can get used to it! Just please..." I begged him. "Okay fine.." He says. "I wanted to take you with me sometime anyways" He smiled. I smiled back "With the baby?" I asked. "With the baby" He smiled again. I kissed him softly.

I was done with packing my stuff and grabbed my bags and Tae took his own bags. I sighed. "Time to go.." I said. Taehyung nods. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "Okay we'll get tickets at the airport. I need to hide myself a little though.." Taehyung said. "Put on a scarf to cover your face a little and a beanie. It doesn't look too suspicious then, right?" I said. "Yeah you're right. Just gotta look down" He said. I smiled. "Okay good." I said. "Shall we go?" He asked. "Yes" I said and started to walk downstairs. "Where are you going with all these bags?" Mom asked. "I'm going to Korea." I said and opened the door. "You are what?!" She yelled. I just kept walking. "You don't care about things that are important to me so I don't care what you say." I said. "What do you mean?" She asked. "I'm pregnant, mom! Pregnant! I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen!" I yelled. She kept quiet. I just kept walking and Taehyung followed me. "She doesn't come after us.." He said. "That's good." I say.

When we got on the airport I got kind of nervous. Tae bought the tickets for us and we sat down. He took my hand when he noticed I was nervous. "It's okay baby" He whispered. "I hope it will be okay.. What will your manager think?" I asked. "I don't really care about that. You just come to live with us." He says. "Okay.." I said. "Is it your first time flying?" He asked. "Yes.." I said. "I'm with you, nothing is going to happen." He said. "I hope so.." I said. "When is the plane taking off?" I asked. Taehyung looked on his watch. "In two hours." He said. "Want to get something to eat and drink?" He asked. "Yeah sure." I smiled. We got up and go to a little store. "What do you want to drink?" He asked. "Just some water." I said. "Alright." He took two bottles of water. "And to eat?" He asked. "I don't really care." I said. "Okay.." He looked at everything they had. "This'll do." He said as he grabbed some things. He walked to the cashier and he puts the stuff down. He pays for it and picked up some stuff. I also grabbed some things and walked out to sit down again. I took a sip of my water.

When we got into the plane I grabbed his hand. "You should get some sleep.. You look tired." Taehyung said. "I'll try.." I said and smiled a little. He kissed my cheek and I snuggled closely against him. We had to turn off our devices or put it on airplane mode. I sigh softly as I turned airplane mode on. I put my phone away and soon the plane takes off.

Time to go to Korea.