•{37}•

I'm not proud of the last chapter because it's so short & lame ;-; hope you guys will like this one it's 1013 words so much longer than last one :)

---

Next day we were in class. Taehyung was looking at me the whole time when he explained everything to everyone. I couldn't concentrate on it since I was kind of nervous for tonight.. It went kind of far with Jimin yesterday and I didn't plan that... I hope it won't happen with Taehyung...

After school Taehyung stopped me "I'll pick you up at seven, alright?" He said. "Yeah" I said and smiled. He smiled back and I walked out of the classroom. When I got home I immediately look in my closet for clothes. I took a tight black dress and some black shoes. I put them on and started to do my hair and makeup. An hour later I was done and I look at myself in the mirror. "Okay no not this dress.." I mumble to myself and searched for another outfit.

Many outfits later I finally found a black shining leather skirt with a white blouse. "This will do" I smiled a little and put on my white sneakers. I take my small handbag and took my phone. I looked at the time 6:54P.M. Then I heard the doorbell. I put my phone in my handbag and go downstairs to see my mom opening the door. I heard Taehyung's voice "Hello I'm here for Y/n" Mom looked up at me "Oh there she is" She smiled. I smiled back and walked further downstairs. Mom walked away and I look at Taehyung. "Hey" I smiled. "Hey" He smiled back. "You look beautiful" He said. I smiled again and stepped outside. I closed the door behind me and we walked to his car. I got in the car and he started the engine. He started to drive. "Where are we going?" I ask. "You'll see" He says and smirked a little. He drove faster when we came on the highway just like last time. "Taehyung please don't do it again" I said. He chuckled and took my hand. "Everything will be fine baby" He said as he goes faster. "Taehyung!" I squeezed his hand. "I know this is a sport car but please don't go so fast with me in it!" I almost yelled. He had to slow down because there was a car in front of him. "Don't you like it to go fast baby?" He smirks. "Well yeah but not on a road with a lot of other cars" I said and let go of his hand a little. "Well we're almost there" He kissed my hand and let's go of it. When we arrived he parked the car. We were at a restaurant. We got out and walked inside. The waiter leads us to a table and we sat down. We ordered some food. While we waited Taehyung just stares at me. "What is it?" I ask. "You look so beautiful" He says. I smiled "You don't look bad yourself. I like your hair" I came a little closer with my hand and go through his hair. "It's always so soft" I smiled again. He smiled back and looked down shyly. "Hey what happened with bad boy Taehyung?" I chuckled. "He disappeared" He said. "Don't be so shy" I said. He looked up "I'm not mad at you" I say and took his hand. "It's just a little complicated since I don't know what I have to do with you two" I said and looked down. "It's okay, you can think about it as long as you need" He said. I smiled "Thank you" I let go of his hand. We got our food and we both thanked the waiter. The whole evening we just talked and had fun.

We left the restaurant and go to his car. "I really hope you'll choose me.." He says and took my hand. "There is something between us and I don't want to loose that.." He softly kisses my hand. "I want you Y/n..." He whispers. "Taehyung..." I said but he cuts me off. "Please Y/n... Let me have you even if it's just for one night... Even if you already know who you are going to choose. I need you..." He says. I got quiet of what he said. "I- I don't know what to say..." I said quietly. "Please Y/n.." He said as he kissed his way up to my neck. "Please let me have you" He whispers. I froze on my spot as I felt his lips brushing against my neck. "Take me.." I said softly. He started the car again and started to drive. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Not the dorm. Not your home. We're going to a hotel." He said.

I got nervous as we walked to the reception. He checked in and we got the key to the room. His arm was around my waist while we were in the lift. We got in our room and he immediately kissed me after he closed the door. His kiss was so gentle and nice... He lifted me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He walked over to the bed "Y/n.. Please say if I have permission or not.. I don't want to do anything you don't want me to do" He says. I doubted for a moment. This wasn't really the plan but I kind of wanted it... I feel bad for Jimin for stopping yesterday.. I bit my lip while I was thinking "Y/n?" He said. "Yeah.. I'm just thinking.. I kind of want it but I will feel bad for someone else.." I said quietly. "I know you were out with Jimin last night and that you stopped the process." He said. "How do you know?" I ask. "He told me. By the way he doesn't have to know about this" He says and kissed my neck. "That's true.." I said. "But you have to say if you want me to do it or not" He whispers. His low voice really gives me chills..

"Oh just do it already I need you too"