•{12}•

"Go make the rest of the exercises." Mr. Kim says and everyone started to make it. Emma kicked my chair "bitch." She whispers. I acted like I didn't hear it. She kicked my chair the whole time till the bell rang for break. I got up and walked out off the classroom. "Why are you and Amy in a fight?" Carly asks when she walks next to me. "She thinks I have something with Taehyung." I say. "Why?" She asks. "Well I had to be in detention and then he came sit really close to me and our noses were about to touch and then Amy came inside.. I wanted to go after her but he stopped me and started kissing my neck." I whisper the last part. "What?!" She yells. "Shhh!" I shush her. "Nobody can know about it." I say to her. "That's with the hickey in the back of your neck." She whispers. "What?!" My eyes widened because I didn't know he left a hickey. I walked to the toilets and Carly followed me. I looked into the mirror and pulls my hair out of the way. I couldn't see it. "It's here." She pointed at a point what I can't see. "I can't see it." I say and sigh. "Why would he leave a hickey?!" I say. "Okay. He definitely is more fuckboy than we thought." She says. "I know." I sigh. "Did something else happen?" Carly asks. "Uh..." My cheeks flashed red. "Not really." I say and walked out of the toilets. "Really? Your face is saying something else." She says and stopped me from walking. "Nothing else happend." I say and walked back to the classroom. I took my phone out off my jacket and I saw some notifications.

[11:09AM] Tae:
Hey

How are you doing?

Is it going better?

[11:10AM] You:
It's going a bit better I guess

Yesterday I fought with that 'friend' of mine...

Buuuut it's going a bit better

[11:10AM] Tae:
Omg

Why?

[11:11AM] You:
She couldn't take a picture with Seokjin and Jimin

I was with them btw :o

It was amazing 😊

Btw!

You can make a wish! It's 11:11!!

[11:11AM] Tae:
I'll make a wish

Wait?!

What?!

How did you met Jin and Jimin?!

[11:11AM] You:
I was at that coffee shop I told you about and they walked inside then they asked me if I could show them some things of the city

[11:12AM] Tae:
Oh ok

But gtg

[11:12AM] You:
Okay byee! :)

He left the chat and I did too. "Who is that?" Carly asks. "Tae. A boy I've met on Snapchat. I don't really know him but he helped me when I needed someone to help me." I say. "Oh okay." The bell rang and I walked inside. I saw Mr. Kim at his phone. He looked agry and he typed fastly. I sat down and he didn't even hesitate to look at me. He just looks down to his phone. When everyone sat down he started go speak. "Guys I don't care with who you are working just make your work." He sighed after and I looked at him with an worried expression. "You can use your phone. Just don't bother me." He says. Everyone put their phone on their table and I did too. He kept on typing on his phone. I just tried to make the exercises. I tap on the search button and I typed in the question. I look for it for a moment. I wrote an answer and looked up at Mr. Kim again. He still looked angry.

•second break•

The bell rang and I got up. Mr. Kim stood up too and takes my wrist. I stopped walking and turned back to him. He looks behind me till everyone has left. He pushes me against the door till it closes. He places his hands on my waist and kissed my neck. I could feel him giving hickeys all over my neck. "St-stop." I breathed out. "You need to be punished." He says and continues with kissing my neck. "W-why?" I pushed him away. "Why do I need to be punished if I didn't do anything?" I ask him while I had to keep pushing him. "You know what you've done." He says and with one move he pressed my arms above my head and he kissed my neck again. "Please stop!!" I beg him. "Keyword." He says. "What keyword?!" I yell at him. "The keyword." He says and continued. "D-daddy?" I say. "Whole sentence." He says. "Please stop, Daddy!" I say and he stopped. "I'll have to punish you another time." He says and smirked. Damn his smirk always took me. "Excuse you?" I say. "Why me? You should apologize for what you did." He says. "Is it because I made you all hard?" I ask him. "That's not even it." He says. I got quiet. "Go." He says and opened the door for me. I left the classroom as fast as possible. I walked straight to the toilets to see there Emma and Amy standing. I walked backwards and wanted to walk away. "Stay." I hear Amy say. I put my hand onto my neck and turned back to them. "Where did you came for?" Emma asks. "I was searching for Carly." I say. "But she's not here. So bye." I say and turned around and walked away. I saw Carly standing there. "Carly! Do maybe you have a scarf?" I ask her a bit insecure. "In my locker. Why?" She asks. "This.." I say and showed her my neck. "Oh my god!" She says and took my arm while she walked to her locker. "What did happen?" She asks when she gave me a scarf. "Well he stopped me from walking out of the classroom and then he pushed me against the door and pinned my hands above my head and started kissing my neck. I had to say 'Please stop, Daddy' to let him stop." I whisper to her. "Taehyung with a really naughty side. Sounds exciting!" She whisper yells at me. "But ssshhh okay?" I say to her and she nods. "Thank you." I say.

When we got inside the classroom again Mr. Kim was looking at me. He smirked. Oh god. While he explains the lesson his phone was going off the whole time. He looks at it and his expression became angry again. He rolled his eyes. "Okay enough explanation. Go make your work." He says and sat down.

'What's up with him all of a sudden?' I thought. I accidentally dropped my pen because I was thinking about what could've happen. "Y/n, detention." Mr. Kim says. "What?" I ask him. "You made sound." He says. "Everyone is talking with each other!" I say to him. "I don't care. You have detention." He says and looked at his phone again. 'What the hell did I do wrong?' I sigh and picked up my pen. "And why are you sighing?" He says. "I'm sorry?" I say. He started typing again. Before he puts his phone down angrily. He was looking around a bit till his eyed stopped at me. He smirked. 'What is he thinking about? Someone.. Please help?!' I thought. 'You need to be punished.' It flashed through my mind and I gulped. "Punishment..." I sigh out softly.

I couldn't concentrate on my schoolwork anymore because it flashed through my mind the whole time.
Punishment.
Why me tho?
I sighed and gave up on the work. I look outside to see some cars passing by.

The last bell rang. We can go home! Oh, no, nevermind. I can't because I have to be in detention. Yay. Not.
Mr. Kim locks the door when everyone has left the classroom. "So?" I say. "I can't do punish you here.." He says. "Take your stuff. You're coming with me." He started to take his stuff. I just take my bag and put everything in it since I don't want to argue about it. "Come." He says and took my wrist and pulled me with him.

—————————————
I hope you liked this part! :)