•{38}•

Today I had my exams and I did soooooo bad omg ;–;
But I will go over to next year anyways so yaaash
Here's a extra chapter for you guysiess!

——

I woke up in the next morning and feel Taehyung's arms around me. My back was facing him so I turned to him. I hugged him tightly. I was thinking of last night till I heard Taehyung's phone ringing. Taehyung woke up from it and he took his phone. He picks up without looking who it is. "Hello?" He said with a dark sleepy voice. "Oh where I am?" He looked at me. "I'm home" He says. "Aish what time is it?" He asks while he looks on his watch "Oh! I'm sorry! I fell asleep again so I forgot to call to say I'm sick" He says. He was listening for a moment. Of course it was school. It was literally in the middle of the week. "Do I know where my student Y/n is?" He said. "How am I supposed to know?" He asks. "Her and I have a special bond?" He chuckled. "No you're seeing that wrong I'm just helping her with some stuff for school after school." He said. "Yeah I know I can get fired for having a relationship with a student but that isn't going on with her and me." He says. I was biting my lip as I listened to him. "By the way I have a girlfriend who's one year younger than me." He says and shrugged a little at me. "Yeah yeah I know. But I have to go now. Tell them I'm sick so they're free to go. Bye" He says and ended the call. "The fuck was that" He says. "I don't know.. Maybe It's kind of suspicious that we walked out of school together a few times and we don't show up on the same day?" I said. "Walking out of school doesn't mean we have something" He sighs. "We have to keep everything quiet" He says. "Yeah.. I know.." I say and hugged him again. "And if isn't even sure about us" He hugs me back. "Yeah.." I said softly.

Later I came home. I walked upstairs quietly even though there was no one home. I walked into my room "And where were you the whole time?" I heard Amy's voice. I jumped a little "Amy! Oh my God! You scared me!" I yelled out. "I know" She laughs. "Okay now tell me!" She says. I sat down on the bed next to her. "Well... I had that 'date' yesterday night with Taehyung..." I started. "Yes?" She said. "I slept with him... I-... I don't know what got me to just let him..." I said. "Wow. Wait. Okay so you did 'it'?" She asks. "Yes" I say. "But you did it earlier with him, right?" She asks. "Yes" I say. "Okay.. Taehyung aside for a moment. Tell me how it was with Jimin first" She said. "Well.. We talked about my ideal boyfriend and stuff. Then I said a few things I liked then he was like 'Isn't that what I am' and ugh-" I sighed. "When we were walking to the car he said that he wanted to show me something else and he drove us to a vague spot. I don't know? Then he whispered 'please be mine' and he kissed me so passionately and lovely!" I started to get stressed while I thought about it. "He literally pulled me onto his lap and we kept kissing till my fucking ass turned the horn on!!" I yelled out with frustration. "Why are you getting frustrated?" Amy asks. "I don't know! Now I get this same feeling of that evening again!" I sighed. "Okay now tell me what happened between you and Taehyung" She said. "Well he stared and smiled at me the whole time... When we were in his car he asked me if I could be his even if it was for only one night and that he wanted me so bad... He was so sweet and gentle for me the whole night... I couldn't hold it..." I said softly. "Tell me everything" Amy said. "Like literally everything?" I ask. "Yes. Till the slightest detail" She says. "Do I have to?" I ask. "Depends on you" She said. "Okay.." I said and thought for a moment.

"Well we were in the car and he told me that he needed me and wanted me while he kissed his way up from my hand to my neck. He said that we couldn't go to the dorm and not to my house so he drove us to an hotel... I got nervous when he was checking in... He was holding me the whole time while we were in the lift..." I slowly drifted off in my thoughts while I was speaking. "When we were in the room he immediately kissed me. His kiss was really gentle unlike last time.. Then he was really rough and even tied me on his bed.. He asked for permission, the sweet person he is. I literally doubted because I started to feel bad for Jimin.. Taehyung told me that he knew about the date with Jimin.. And that Jimin doesn't have to know about ours.. Then he whispered with a husky voice that I had to say if I wanted it or not... His voice gave me chills and I couldn't hold it longer... I said 'Oh just do it already I need you too'..." I could see everything while I told it.

He undressed me gently as he made soft kisses on my body. He undressed himself too "Ready?" He said as he puts a condom on. "Yes" I say softly. He slowly thrusted into me as I pull him against my body. I closed my eyes tightly because it still hurts a little. He goes slow at first but he goes faster as he noticed the pain went away because I started to moan. He kissed my neck softly so his moans got muffled. "T-taehyung.." I breathed out as I felt the climax building up. I tried to hold in my moans. "Let it out baby" He said into my ear. I did as he said and just let it out. "Good girl" Taehyung moaned out into my neck. He cums before me but he kept going for me. He pulls out of me after I came. I hugged him tightly and we both fell asleep.

I looked up at Amy when I was done telling it. I felt that my face was really red. She smiled a little "I think you just made your decision"