Chapter XXII |Sent|

"The noise sure was starting to attract other people. They left in the right moment." Izuku thought to himself as he was slowly walking home.

The boy had pulled the hood over his head again, to hide himself from anyone who could recognize him.

"What was that bullshit he was talking about? Something about being 'glad'? Can I even trust his words? What if he really..." he stopped his mind thread by hitting himself.

"No! He was just trying to confuse and make fun of me again, wasn't he? Ugh I can't believe that after all this time he's still using the same tactics on me! Worst part? I almost fell for it!"

The boy stopped in the middle of the street that he was crossing.

"That's it."

The green light started to flicker and turned to a bright red sign, signalling Izuku to get off of the street. The vehicles beside him started to get ready to drive once the light turned green to them.

"I'll kill him. Tonight."

Izuku got startled once the driver on his side honked at him, obviously annoyed at him for blocking the road.

Izuku waved a sorry gesture to the guy and quickly jumped on the pedestrian crosswalk.

"Well it's going to be pretty special, might as well put on my best suit." he said to himself and started walking in the direction of his home with a lively, joyful grin on his lips.

Meanwhile Kirishima had carried the unconscious Bakugo back to his apartment. He had received some suspicious looks from people he passed, but he was too determined to get answers to care.

He carried him up the stairs and laid Bakugo on the couch once he had gotten to the apartment.

He took Bakugo's jacket off and raised his shirt, revealing the large wound that had stained his clothing with dark red blood.

Kirishima quickly but unprofessionally covered Bakugo's wounds with some cloth. The scratches on his arms were much easier to close than the one that Izuku had left on his stomach.

Just as Kirishima was about to bandage the large wound he noticed that Bakugo's eyes had teared up and small streams were leaving them over his slightly bruised face.

"Ah- are you awake?" Kirishima said out loud, approaching his head.

Instead of giving a response, Bakugo coughed a couple of times and turned his head away.

"Hey, where is it hurting the most? Please answer me, I need to know.. Bakugo?"

"Please... stop. What's the meaning now? H- Izuku just almost killed me... should've let him finish his job. So he wouldn't hurt any of you..."

"Where does it hurt?"

"Kirishima, you don't have to do this. I should just g-"

"I said where does it hurt?!"

The sudden change in his voice startled Bakugo. He looked over to his classmate who turned away just as he did that, avoiding eye contact with him.

"I asked you, where does it hurt? At least answer that question will you? I am not going to comfort you about him right now just so you feel better." Kirishima said in a monotone voice while still looking away from him.

"I- I'm sorry... it's... you're not the only one who's hurt and confused right now, ok? Do you think I'm completely fine with Izuku just appearing out of nowhere and attacking you?" he slowly raised his head towards Bakugo's.