Chapter V |What Happened?|

(Earlier the same day)

Uraraka went into her classroom and took a glance over the students there. She was obviously looking for one person but couldn't seem to find him.

"I almost can't remember the last time I saw Deku sitting in class. What has it been, like, three or four days since I last saw him." she sat down by her desk and turned to her classmate Iida with a concerned look.

"Yeah. He's been absent for four days now. If he continues like this, he might not have enough time to prepare for the exams." the boy answered with worry in his tone.

"I'm worried about him in general. It's the first time I've seen him skip so many lessons."

"I'm sure whatever it is, he's aware that the exams are near so he wouldn't be skipping on purpose. Maybe some family issues?"

"Perhaps. I just hope he's ok."

The school bell rang and the class quieted down as their teacher Mr. Aizawa walked into the classroom.

"Good morning class. I'm sure you've been aware two students have been absent for a few days now and, though I know a lot of you won't be too excited about it, at the end of the day I will take an extra twenty minutes to explain what has happened to them."

The class, instead of being irritated or annoyed with it, was very concerned, because many of them longed to get answers about their classmates.

Mr. Aizawa continued with the lesson but Uraraka couldn't keep to herself.

"Two classmates? I thought it was only Izuku." she whispered over to Iida who couldn't concentrate to the lesson as well.

"Yeah. At first I didn't notice, but Kirishima's been absent for a few days as well. I'd say as long as Izuku."

"Whoa. Yeah, I didn't notice either. Do you think their reasons for being absent are linked?"

"Doubt it. They are friends, but Kirishima is closer with other people. And, to be honest, Izuku is friends with everyone in class. Well, almost everyone."

"Right, Bakugo."

Both student's eyes went to their classmate sitting in the front of the class. He didn't seem to care about neither of the absent students.

"I don't get how he's so careless. It's like the world would blow up and he still wouldn't care."

"Yeah. It's like he doesn't have any feelings but anger and indifference."

The students got quiet as the lesson went on.

The day seemed long and neither them nor their classmates could wait for their teacher to tell them what was wrong with Izuku and Kirishima.

The last hour finally ended and the class rushed to their homeroom where Mr. Aizawa had ordered them to come after the school day ended.

The teacher waited there and acted very seriously which made the atmosphere in the classroom much more grim and uneasy.

"As I told you in the first lesson today, I'm going to tell you about Izuku and Kirishima. I suggest you d-"

Mr. Aizawa was interrupted by a student entering their classroom.

It was Bakugo.

The students started whispering to each other, cause nobody thought he'd arrive.

"I thought he didn't care squat about Izuku or Kirishima." Mina whispered to Kaminari.

"Same here. I thought he left for home already." the boy replied to his friend.

"I just hope they're both ok. I don't like to worry about others." Kaminari's girlfriend Kyoka added to the conversation.