Chapter 18

Thanks so much for all the support.  I never thought this book would do as good as it has done and that's all thanks to you guys.  Like everything good, this story is coming to an end.  The final two chapters are coming out this week.  Again thank you for all the support, I can't thank you guys enough.

Three weeks

Three weeks, today marks three weeks. In one week it is the devils birthday. It is the make or break week. Either I will have to go all the way with the devil or this nightmare ends, and the devil gets thrown in jail. I like and hope it is the latter. If I thought the last month was torture, that was nothing compared to these last three weeks. Last month compared to these last three weeks was paradise. For the last three weeks I have had to pretend to give a shit about this "relationship" and act like a girlfriend. Let me tell you, pure torture. I absolutely hate the devil and I have to act like I actually care about her.

But that is not even the worst part. What could be worse than pretending to be into someone you may ask, well I'll tell you. Being forced to basically go all the way, a heated make out session and removing everything but underwear and bra, with said person that you have to act like you actually give a shit about. Every time I'm forced to do that I feel so disgusted with myself and dirty.

And because I have had to act like a girlfriend to the devil for the last three weeks, I have barely seen Violet and Mary. I text them whenever the devil isn't around, but it's not the same as talking to them in person. Whenever that rare opportunity presents itself that I can be alone with them, me and Violet find somewhere secluded. When one of those rare opportunities happened yesterday, I asked them how it was going. Mary said and I quote, "Operation put that homewrecker wannabe in jail is on track. Just keep doing what you are doing."

Six days

Times almost up. Since it was Saturday, I was stuck in the devil's house all day and she was very clingy. After a lot of arguing I finally convinced her that today should be a movie marathon day. Unfortunately, every movie was a sappy terrible romance movie. On top of that, I had to cuddle all day. An added bonus was that all day she was crying on my shoulder. The only good thing about today was that I wasn't forced into a make out session, just the occasional peck on the lips.

Five days

One day closer to the make or break day. Today was Sunday, that meant no school. Which meant another whole day with the devil. Hooray.... Unlike yesterday the devil wanted to spend as she put it "The last full day to have fun until the best night of our lives." First ew. Second two of your facts are wrong. Its best night of your life and worst night of my life. If it was the best night of my life, you need to replace yourself with Violet. All we did all day was make out except when we had to eat.

Four days

Four days left. Normally I hate Mondays, you have to wake up early and are forced to spend seven plus hours of your day at a place you don't even want to go to in the first place. But as of right now I happen to love Mondays. Monday means school, school means no devil for seven plus hours, no devil means I can see Violet. I can finally see and talk to Violet. Every chance we had, we were together.

Three days

Half way there. The halfway mark has finally been reached. I would say its hump day, but its only Tuesday. Again, I am grateful for school only because I have an excuse to get away from the devil and spend time with Violet. Before I left school, I talked to Violet and Mary. Mary told me not to worry they had it under control. I told her it's not Violet I'm worried about, but her. Mary gasped and Violet giggled.

Two days

Down to the final days, the final two days. Now all I'm thinking about is the song The Final Countdown. Unfortunately, I had to leave school right when it ended because the devil needed my help. She said it was a girlfriend duty. Let's just say I saw things that I can never unsee. I had an unwanted fashion show. I am scared for life. The devil had bought several pairs of laundry and I had to tell her which one was my favorite. Then she tried on several different dresses and I had to tell her which one I liked the best. If that wasn't bad enough, I was forced to try on several tux til the devil found one she liked.

One day

It has almost been a month. Tomorrow is the devil's birthday. The day I have been dreading for the past month is almost upon me. Mary and Violet have told me not to worry and trust them, so that is what I'm doing. Not gonna lie, I'm stilled scared, but I trust them. The devil has been making sure everything was perfect and doing last minute shopping. Which is a good thing because I haven't had to deal with her basically all day. So, I have been talking to Violet all day long.

I hang up and hide the phone when I hear the devil unlocking the door. The devil walks in and places some bags down. "Miss me" the devil asks. "Defiantly" I say and then think not. The devil smiles and says, "I missed you too. I'm so ready for tomorrow." I just nod. It all comes down to tomorrow.

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think will happen next?  What do you want to happen next?  As always votes and comments are appreciated.