Chapter 1

I wake up to the annoying ringing of my alarm clock. I turn it off and get out of bed. I grab my phone and send my girlfriend, Violet a text 'Morning beautiful.' I get ready for school and walk downstairs. I see my dad eating breakfast and my mom cooking in the kitchen. "Morning" I say. "Morning Sammy" my mom says. I feel my phone vibrate and see that I got a text from my girlfriend 'Good morning handsome.' 'I will be there in fifteen minutes' I reply and start eating my breakfast. After I finish breakfast, I grab my backpack and hop into my car and drive to my girlfriend's house.

I honk my horn and get out of the car. A few seconds later I see Violet walk out. I smile at her and she smiles back. I open the door for her. "Thanks" Violet says. I close her door and get into the driver side. I start the car and begin the journey to school. "You ready for the last year of hell" I ask. "Hell ya" Violet says, "I just want it to be over already." "So, can we tell everyone" I ask. I quickly glance at her and she looks at me. "I'm not ready" Violet says. "You always say that" I say, "Baby, we have been dating since sophomore year." "Just until I tell my parents babe" Violet says. I sigh and say, "Ok."

We arrive at school and I find a parking spot. I get out of my car and walk over to Violet's side and open the door for her. "Thanks" she says, and we walk to our lockers. As we walk to our lockers a lot of guys say hi or flirt with Violet and Violet just goes along with it. I keep my face neutral, but on the inside I'm angry. She does this all the time, at least don't encourage them to keep flirting with you. When we arrive at our lockers Violet asks, "I'm going to be home alone tonight, do you want to come over?" I ignore Violet and put the combination into my lock and open my locker. I start pulling out everything I need for the classes before lunch and everything I don't need til after lunch in my locker.

I close my locker and pull out my phone while I wait for Violet. "Sammy" Violet says. I continue to ignore her. "Sammy come on, talk to me" Violet says, "Are you mad at me?" "Hey girl, hey Sam" Mary, Violet's best friend says. I look up and smile at Mary then go back to my phone. "Hey Mary" Violet says, "How was Paris." "Amazing" Mary says, "I even brought you something, but you will have to come to my house to get it." "Will do" Violet says. Violet closes her locker and we walk to our first period I am still ignoring Violet and she is getting upset. Mary looks in between us and says, "What's going on?" "Nothing" I reply.

"It's not nothing" Mary says, "You have been ignoring Violet since I met you two at your lockers and Violet looks like she is going to cry." "Nothing that involves you" I say. "It involves me when my best friend looks like she is going to cry" Mary says. We walk into class and take our seats at the back of the class. I look at Violet and see that she is going to cry. Shit, I'm the reason she looks like she is going to cry, I'm the worst girlfriend. I sigh and ask, "Can we talk at lunch?" She nods her head.

"So, I heard that Mr. Roger's retired and that we are getting a new math teacher" Mary says. I say, "I hope the new teacher isn't as strict and uptight as he was." "Probably because he never got laid" Mary says. Violet giggles and I smile. The bell rings and the door opens. "Good morning class" our new teacher says.

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think is going to happen next?  If you have any suggestions or questions let me know.  As always votes and comments are appreciated.