Chapter 15

Sorry for the late update, enjoy.

I walk into the devil's apartment. "Where have you been" the devil asks, "You were supposed to be here an hour and half ago." "Sorry" I say, "I had car problems and was hungry. I even got you something you ungrateful person." I throw the bag onto the table. "Thank you" the devil says, "I was just worried." "Whatever" I say, "I'm going to take a shower and finish my homework." The devil smirks and I say, "Don't even think about it." The devil's smirk disappears, and she says, "You're not getting out of it on our one month anniversary no matter what you say."

"Ya ya ya" I say walking into the bathroom. After I shower I work on my homework and then eat dinner. After dinner, the devil forces me to watch a romance movie and cuddle with her. I wake up to the smell of bacon. I blink my eyes open and stretch. I must have fallen asleep during that terrible and boring movie. I walk into the kitchen and the devil says, "Good morning." I just glare and eat breakfast. Once I finish breakfast, I go to school and use the phone that Mary gave to text Violet and tell her to come to my car.

Five minutes later the door opens and Violet enters. I smile and say, "Morning V." Violet smiles back and says, "Morning babe." I lean over and kiss her. We kiss for a few seconds before Violet pulls away. I raise my eyebrow at her and she asks, "Want to go somewhere a little more private?" She nibbles my ear and her hand trails down my chest to my dick. She leaves her hand there and my dick becomes hard. "Someone is happy to see" Violet says and giggles. I smirk and grab her hand.

We run into the school laughing. I lead Violet into the locker room and to a room I only have access to since I am the basketball captain. As soon as I lock the door I am pushed against the wall and Violet attacks my lips. I pick Violet up and she squeals. I sit her on the desk and pull out a pack of condoms from my backpack. Violet raises her eyebrow. "I'm just taking a note out of your book" I say, "Always be prepared for anything." Violet smirks and pulls mt pants down.

Our fun is interrupted when the five minute warning bell rings. I groan. "Stupid bells" I say, "Stupid school." Violet giggles, "We just had...I stopped counting after round three." I wrap my arms around Violet, "I want to stay with you, I don't want to go back to the devil." "Don't worry" Violet says, "Something will come up and we will be able to spend some time together." "I don't want to wait" I groan, "I want to spend time with you now." We make sure everything is clean. Violet kisses me and I kiss her back. We walk out and I lock the door. "I hope you two disinfected the room" Mary says. We turn around to a smirking Mary with her arms crossed.

"Your boy needs to step up his game" I say, "Your always upset." Mary shakes her head and Violet giggles. "Ha ha" Mary says, "Very funny." "I'll see you two later" I say walking to my first period. The devil looks up and flashes me a look that was probably was supposed to be sexy, but it just looked horrifying. I roll my eyes and take my seat. I tune out the devil the whole period. As soon as the bell rings, I am out of the class. Mary catches up with me. I ask, "What's up?"

Mary pushes me into a supplies closet. "What are you going to do about you and that homewrecker wannabe's one month anniversary" Mary asks. I sigh and run my hand through my hair. "Honestly" I say, "At this point I don't know." "You need to figure that out" Mary says, "Its Friday." "I know, and I am dreading that day" I say, "I have been racking my brain trying to figure out a way to delay it, but nothing is coming to my mind." "There has to be something you can say or do to delay it" Mary says. "There has to be" I mumble.

Thanks for reading.  Thanks for over a thousand total reads.  Thanks for over a hundred reads on chapter two and three.  What did you think?  What do you think will happen next?  What do you want to happen next?  As always votes and comments are appreciated.