Chapter 16

It is now Friday, the day I have been dreading. Although this has been one of the best weeks since the devil blackmailed me. Since I now have a way to talk to Violet, we have been able to spend time together whenever we can. The devil has gotten really handsy this week and keeps talking about how amazing this Friday is going to be. She is even forcing me to miss basketball practice so that we have more time together.

I am going to skip basketball practice, to hang out with Violet. I don't care what the devil says, this isn't our one month anniversary, this marks month one of being blackmailed. We meet in an empty classroom. I wrap my arms around Violet's waist and start leaving kisses all over her face. She giggles and whines, "Sammmy." I just smile and ask innocently, "What?" "How long do we have" Violet asks. "Half an hour" I answer. Violet smirks and says, "Let's not waste it then."

We are laying on a towel that Violet brought, catching our breath. I am holding Violet. I look over at the clock on the wall and sigh. I kiss Violet's shoulder and say, "I need to get going unfortunately." "Five more minutes" Violet whines. I reply, "I wish I could, but I can't. The devil is expecting me." Violet climbs out of my arms and starts getting dressed. "Violet" I say, "Don't be like that. If I had my way, I would stay with you." Violet sighs and runs her hand through her hair, "And if I would just girl the hell up, we wouldn't be in this situation."

I stand up and hug Violet, "Don't blame yourself, you aren't ready and that's ok. You should come out when you are comfortable not because someone pushes or forces you out." "I just don't want you going tonight" Violet mumbles, "Because you and her..." "Trust me that is the last thing I want to do" I say, "But if it means your not outed I will do it." Violet sighs and hugs me. We get dress and fix the room. We walk out of the room. I shower quickly then me and Violet walk to my car.

We see Mary waiting for us. "I'll see you tomorrow" Violet says. "I love you Violet" I say, "Only you." "I love you too" Violet says. Marry hands me a piece of paper. Me and Violet look confused. "What's this" I ask. Mary says, "The answer." I raise an eyebrow and look over the paper. My eyes go wide and I say, "No way, this is amazing." Violet grabs the paper and reads it. She looks at me and smiles. "I know its only a temporary answer" Mary says, "But it buys us some time." "No matter, thanks Mary" I say, "Some time is better than no time."

Violet says, "By then we need to put her in jail." "I second that" Mary says, "Operation put that homewrecker wannabe in jail is a go." "You are so weird" I say. "You love me" Mary says. "No" I say, "I love Violet." Mary rolls her eyes and Violet giggles. I get a text and its from the devil. 'You're going to get punished tonight.' I have a look of horror on my face. Mary grabs my phone and reads it. She drops the phone and says, "Ewww." Violet picks up my phone and reads the text. "That's gross" Violet says.

"I need to go" I say, "I'll see you two tomorrow. Fingers crossed this works." I go to hug Mary and she backs up. "Ew" Mary says, "I don't know where those hands have been." "You literally touched my phone" I reply. Mary has a look of horror on her face, "I need hand sanitizer stat." Me and Violet laugh. "I love you" I say. "Love you too" Violet says. I get in my car and head to the devils house. Hopefully this works. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think will happen next?  What do you want to happen next?  As always votes and comments are appreciated.