Chapter 5

Two weeks have passed, and no one has confronted me or Violet about what they heard in the girl's locker room. By now I realize that I slightly overreacted and Mary was right, it was probably just her coach. Mary started dating one of my teammates about a week ago, he is usually an asshole to everyone, but never to Mary. Violet's parents are returning from their current business trip tomorrow and are going to be home for a few days before they leave on another business trip. While they are home, Violet is going to tell them.

I get out of my car and knock on the door. I smile and forget about everything, when I see the beautiful girl standing in front of me. "Sammy" Violet says smiling and jumps onto me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist and spin her around. She giggles, and I connect our lips. We kiss for a few seconds before I separate and rest my forehead against Violet's. "You busy" I ask as I put her down. "No" Violet says. "Good" I say, "Lets go." "Where are we going" Violet asks. "On a date" I say. Violet gets her phone and locks the door. We get into my car and I drive off. We arrive and start walking through the woods. "Are you planning to kill me" Violet asks. I just lead her to a clearing where I set up a picnic.

"Oh my god" Violet says. I lead her to the blanket and we sit down. "I was going to bring you here tomorrow for our two year anniversary, but you're going to be with your parents, so I decided to do this today" I say, "Happy anniversary." "Happy anniversary" Violet says and connects our lips. After kissing for a few seconds, I pull away and we eat the food I made. After we finish eating, I pull out my phone and start playing our song, Photograph by Ed Sheeran. I stand up and hold out my hand. "May I have this dance" I ask. Violet takes my hand and we dance. "I love you Violet" I say. "I love you Sammy" Violet says.

Once the song ends, I get down on my knee and pull out a ring. Violet puts her hands over her mouth. "This isn't an engagement ring, but a promise ring" I say, "I know we are still seniors and still have college and life to think about, but I know you are the love of my life. I promise you one day I will get down on one knee and ask you to marry me. So, until that day I promise to remain faithful to you, to support you in everything you do, and to always be there for you no matter what. Do you promise the same thing?" "Yes" Violet says through tears. I put the ring on her finger as I stand up and pull her into a kiss.

After that we go back to Violet's place. We go to Violet's room and she straddles me. We start kissing and it quickly becomes heated. She stops kissing me to take off her shirt and my shirt. She pushes me back onto her bed kissing me again and starts to grind on me. "Are you sure" I ask. "Yes" Violet says. I grab a condom out of my bag. You can guess what happened that night.

It is now afterschool, Violet already left to talk to her parents. Meanwhile I am pacing inthe girl's locker room. "Shit shit shit"I say, "Why did this have to happen now? Damnit." I need to make adecision in ten minutes or Violet will get hurt. Violet or me. That's not a question, I'll always choose Violet. I just hope I can make this right. I walk out of the locker room and to theroom. I knock on the door and walkin. I say the one word that will changemy life, "Yes."    

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think is going to happen next?  If you have any questions or suggestions let me know.  As always votes and comments are appreciated.