Chapter 17

I arrive at the devil's house. I sigh and get out of my car. I walk to her door and use the key she gave me to unlock the door. I walk in and I am instantly hit with the smell of food. I walk into the living room and start my homework. A few minutes later the devil walks in, "Oh Sammy you're here." "No shit sherlock" I say, "Thanks for the observation captain obvious." "I thought I told you to skip practice" the devil says. "And I thought I told you I can't" I say, "I'm the captain."

"Your lucky I'm in a good mood" the devil says. "Are we done here" I ask, "I would really like to finish my homework in peace." "You have until dinner is done" the devil says, "You have fifteen minutes." The devil walks back into the kitchen and continues to make dinner while I finish my homework. Just as I finish my homework the devil tells me dinner is done. I put my things away and take my seat at the table.

We start to eat. I eat at a slower rate, so I can postpone everything as long as possible. The devil rambles about random things and I just nod my head every now and then pretending I am listening to her. I am almost done my second plate and the devil finishes her first plate. "You almost done" the devil asks. "Nope" I say finishing my second plate and serving myself a third plate. "You can eat later" the devil says, "After we have some fun." "Oh, are we playing a pick up game" I ask. "What" the devil asks. "No" I say, "Are we playing some call of duty or black ops then?" "What kind of game is that" the devil asks. "I take that as a no as well" I say, "I think I will eat now."

I start on my third plate. "How can you even eat this much" the devil asks, "You're so small and skinny." "I am on the basketball team and I work out everyday" I reply, "I burn a lot of calories, so I need to eat a lot." The devil rolls her eyes and stands up. She walks over to me and straddles me. I look at her and say, "I'm trying to eat." "If your still hungry" the devil says, "Why don't you eat your dessert." "You have chocolate chip cookies" I ask. "No" the devil answers. "I think I'll stick with this then" I say.

The devil grabs my face and smashes her lips onto mine. I push the devil off and run to the other side of the room. The devil stands up and walks towards me. I walk away from her. "Sammy stop walking away from me" the devil says. "No thank you" I say. The devil launches over the table at me. I dodge her and run into the living room. She starts chasing me and I run away from her. We end up circling around the couch. "You know what's sexy" I ask. "What" the devil asks. "Consent" I say, "Consent is sexy." "You already have my consent" the devil says, "And I have your consent." "No you don't" I reply.

The devil stops chasing me. "This will either play out one of two ways. One we do it tonight" the devil says, "Or Violet, I still don't see what you see in her and she has nothing on me, gets outed. Your choice." I sigh and pray that Mary's idea works. "Or there is a third option" I reply. "No" the devil says, "Don't even say something along the lines of a threesome with Violet." "I...I wasn't going to say anything along those lines" I say. "Fine lets here option three" the devil says, "You better not be wasting my time."

"Ok" I say, "So you know how I have been basically living here." "Yeah" the devil says, "What's your point?" "Well sometimes I get bored and I kinda might have snooped around in your things" I say. "You what" the devil asks. "And I found out something really interesting" I say. "Just get to the point" the devil says. "I found out that your birthday is in a month" I say, "And wouldn't this be better on your birthday?" Please work, please work, please work. I really don't want to do anything with the devil.

"If I agree" the devil says, "You have to agree to some conditions." "What are your conditions" I ask. "That on my birthday you will put up no fight and do as I say" the devil says. "Done" I say. "We won't go all the way til then" the devil says, "But we will start going farther than we have." I really hate this one and want to say no, but I say, "Done." "And" the devil says, "I want you to start acting more like a girlfriend." Remember you are doing this for the love of your life Violet. "Done" I say.

"Alright" the devil says, "We will do this on my birthday." Yes! Thank you Mary. We have one month. Well at least now we will get lots of evidence because of her conditions. "Now" the devil says, "Lets cuddle and watch a movie." Ugh, I really hate you Mercedes Avalon and I can't wait for when justice is served.

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think will happen next?  What do you want to happen next?  As always votes and comments are appreciated.