Chapter 6

Mercedes P.O.V.

It has been two weeks since I started working here. And I can say so far, I am enjoying my first teaching job. The teachers are over all nice and for the most part the students are respectful and nice. Then there is Sammy Tempo. How do I even begin to explain her? A perfect smile, the most beautiful eyes I ever seen, a body chiseled to perfection, and how can I forget her amazing not so little friend. When she first introduced herself, I will admit, I thought she was a guy. I later found out from talking to teachers that Sammy is in fact a girl. At first, I was going to seduce her into being mine, that was until I over heard a conversation between her and Mary.

I walked into the girl's locker room to talk to the coach about some of the girls trying out or previous cheerleaders giving me attitude. I see Sammy get out of the shower and start getting dressed. I hide behind the corner. Damn is all I can think as I take her body in. I then see Mary walk out of the shower. "How were try outs" Sammy asks. "The usual" Mary says, "Me rejecting the girls that weren't good enough and them throwing a small tantrum because they didn't make the cut. How was practice?" "Hard and tiring" Sammy says, "We were already down five players because they graduated and then coach cut two more. So now we are down to six players."

Mary says, "If you ever hurt Violet, I will cut your dick off." That catches my attention. "Jeez, violent much" Sammy says. "No" Mary says, "Just protective." "Don't worry, I will never intentionally hurt Violet" Sammy says, "I love her." Apparently, Sammy is dating that wannabe, this slightly complicates things. "You two are so cute together" Mary says, "You have my blessing." Sammy looks at Mary confused and ask, "What?" "You have my blessing to date Violet" Mary says. "I don't need your blessing" Sammy says, "You're not her parent." "Yes, you do" Mary says, "It's the best friend code and since I am Violet's best friend you need my blessing to date her." I couldn't listen anymore, so I quickly walk out of the locker room and back to my room.

After I overheard that conversation, I needed a plan b to make her mine. After hours of brain storming, I thought of the perfect plan. I would still try to seduce her, but if that failed, then I would blackmail her. I immediately put my plan into action. I would look for any excuse to talk to Sammy alone. When I would talk to Sammy, I would flirt with her and I got no reaction out of her. Then I basically told her I wanted her, and she rejected me. She rejected me. No one rejects Mercedes Avalon. I always get what I want, and I want Sammy Tempo. Since plan A didn't work, I moved to plan b.

This morning before school, I pulled Sammy aside and asked if I could talk to her. When we entered my classroom, Sammy had the audacity to say, "If you don't stop hitting on me, I'm telling the principle." Two can play this game. "If you do" I say, "I'll show the school these really interesting pictures I have." I hand Sammy an envelope full of pictures. She takes the envelope and opens it. She looks through the pictures and her face goes white. "Not so confident now are we" I ask. She looks through all the pictures.

She then rips all the pictures up. I just laugh. "You think I'm stupid enough not to have back up pictures" I ask. "What do you want" Sammy asks. I got you right where I want you. I smirk and say, "I want you." "No" Sammy says, "I love Violet." "Let me rephrase that" I say, "You become mine no one sees the pictures." "And if I still refuse" Sammy asks. "Then I'll make sure everyone sees these pictures of you and Violet" I say. "You can't out Violet to the whole school" Sammy says. "Oh, I won't be the one outing her" I say, "You will be if you still choose her."

Sammy sighs and runs her hands through her hair. "I'll tell you what" I say, "Since your so handsome-" "Don't call me that" Sammy says. "Feisty, I like it" I say, "I'll give you til four to give me an answer. If you don't show up, I'll take that as a no and send the picture out. I'll be waiting." Sammy glares at me and storms out of my room. Now all I do is sit and wait. Throughout the day I keep checking the clock. School ends and Sammy still hasn't given me an answer. One hour winds down to half an hour, half an hour winds down to ten minutes. I prepare to send out the picture. I hear a knock on the door and Sammy walks in. I smile at Sammy, while Sammy just glares at me.

Sammy says, "Yes."

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think is going to happen next?  If you have any questions or suggestions let me know.  As always votes and comments are appreciated.