Chapter 4

I wake up to an empty bed. I take a shower and change into some of my clothes. I walk downstairs and see Violet cooking breakfast. "Morning V" I say and give her a kiss on the cheek. "Morning babe" Violet says, "Do you mind taking me to the store, I need to buy some food." "I can't today, the coach is having a mandatory practice to see who he has to replace" I say, "Sorry." "I'll just ask Mary" Violet says. We eat breakfast and head to school. We meet Mary in the front of the school.

"Hey" Mary says. "Hey" Violet says, "Do you think I could catch a ride with you?" "I thought Sammy was your personal driver" Mary says. "Whatever Jackson" I say. Violet giggles and says, "Sammy here has a mandatory practice after school." Mary says, "Sorry girl I can't, its cheerleader try outs today." "I guess I'll just call our driver then" Violet says. We walk into school. The guys as always flirt with Violet. Violet stops walking and says, "Don't even bother flirting with me because I'm taken." "Ya right" a guy says.

"She's telling the truth" Mary says, "A die for body, the most amazing smile ever, damn, don't even get me started on those eyes, and let's not forget the most important thing, a huge, massive, throbbing-" "That's enough" Violet says covering Mary's mouth. Mary removes Violet's hand and says, "I was only going to say heart." Violet glares at her and I laugh. We walk to our lockers. "You are something else" I say. "Don't even try anything Mary" Violet says. "One I'm straight" Mary says, "And Sam only has eyes for you." "I'm all yours" I say, "I'm so proud of you."

Once school ends, I wait with Violet until her driver arrives. "Am I coming over after practice" I ask. "Yes" Violet says. After that I go to practice. Once practice is over, I go to the girl's locker room and see the cheerleaders. They are all basically gone, so I decide to take a shower. Once it is only me and Mary, I take a shower. I walk out and start getting dressed. I see Mary walk out of the shower. "How was try outs" I ask. "The usual" Mary says, "Me rejecting the girls that weren't good enough and them throwing a small tantrum because they didn't make the cut. How was practice?" "Hard and tiring" I say, "We were already down five players because they graduated and then coach cut two more. So now we are down to six players."

Mary says, "If you ever hurt Violet, I will cut your dick off." "Jeez, violent much" I say. "No" Mary says, "Just protective." "Don't worry, I will ever intentionally hurt Violet" I say, "I love her." "You two are so cute together" Mary says, "You have my blessing." I look ay Mary confused and ask, "What?" "You have my blessing to date Violet" Mary says. "I don't need your blessing" I say, "Your not her parent." "Yes, you do" Mary says, "It's the best friend code and since I am Violet's best friend you need my blessing to date her."

I laugh and say, "Well I'm glad that I-" I stop talking when I hear the door slam shut. Me and Mary look at each other. We investigate and don't see anyone. "Shit shit shit" I say pacing the locker room. "Relax" Mary says, "It was probably my coach." "I just hope whoever heard that won't use it against me or Violet" I say. "Just chill" Mary says. "Well I'll see you later, I'm going to Violet's" I say. I put on my shoes and leave.

Thanks for reading.  What did you think?  What do you think will happen next?  If you have any suggestions or questions let me know.  As always votes and comments are appreciated.